Any Safe Soccer Betting Strategy ?

This is a discussion on Any Safe Soccer Betting Strategy ? within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by trynabe make 1 ,,try 1 ,,,dont just sit and try to find 1 ,,invent ,adapt ,,take old ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 12, 2012, 6:33pm   #25

Joined Nov 2010
Re: Any Safe Soccer Betting Strategy ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynabe View Post
make 1 ,,try 1 ,,,dont just sit and try to find 1 ,,invent ,adapt ,,take old strategys and try improve them ,,,,use tottal goals vs hi scores or low scores ,,use time of first goal vs bet and lay of nil all ,,,,arb them against each other ,,dont look for the perfect strat ,,,,just try and see what works and what doesnt
good luck
I wld say to any newbie who wants to devise a strategy, at least have some data to test it against.

On that note trynabe, do you know of any free soccer stat sites which cover most stats and can be exported into csv file or easily copied?

Also what platform do you use?
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2012, 9:31pm   #26

6 Posts
Joined Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
I wld say to any newbie who wants to devise a strategy, at least have some data to test it against.

On that note trynabe, do you know of any free soccer stat sites which cover most stats and can be exported into csv file or easily copied?

Also what platform do you use?
Oh im a very basic trader me ,,,but profitable ,,,,on betfair since 04 ,,used bet angel and recently geeks toy ,,tried betfair rapid and bethedger and various others over the years ,,as for stats the sites i use,,it would be prematches and soccerway only ,,i dont delve into too much stats or use any data files as the methods i use are based on covering multiple outcomes and adjusting the bet/lays as the match progresses ,,,im mainly a football man but on saturday il trade horses aswell ,,sorry i couldnt be of any help with the sites for you ,,i think i saw a discussion on betfair forum before ,,go to the forum and enter in the search bar ..free football stat sites ,,,oh also whoscored.com is a helpful site for match reports and obviously soccerstats.com ,,any other questions just ask ,,il try my best to give an answer based on what i know ,,and if i ever delved into finanacial trading id be hoping for the same here ....good luck now
trynabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:38pm   #27

0 Posts
Joined Jul 2012

I am a massive football (soccer) fan and make a decent amount of money off of it. Obviously I have my fair share of loses but I still make a decent little sum for what is basically a hobby. After all sport is always more interesting to watch if you have an invested interest.

In terms of strategy, I usually bet on something that the bookies think is unlucky to happen that I think I know better than. I never bet on wider stuff like to win/lose. More scores, goalscorers etc.
CavalierInClay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:44pm   #28
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by findcount View Post
Hellooooooooo brudderz.............

any safe soccer betting strategy to recommend ?

i'm not looking for tips but a mechanical strategy that can consistently make some profit............i know it's not gonna make me a millionaire.........
yep.......dont press the button
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:58pm   #29

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavalierInClay View Post
After all sport is always more interesting to watch if you have an invested interest.

In terms of strategy, I usually bet on something that the bookies think is unlucky to happen that I think I know better than.
Have to disagree with your first comment with respect to 'trading' sports, I did this for a while but I wld much rather just watch the game.

But sounds like you bet pre match only? I prefer 'trading' intra game than betting pre game fixed odds as you do not need a view, you just trade the swings, but its all about taking little and often which is knackering.

As for your strategy, can you give an example? Do you mean looking for value eg the 0-0 correct score odds for man u v man city game? Eg backing long odds for quirky events?
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2012, 5:05am   #30

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2012

YES!!! Look for reliable soccer tips like puntersheaven.com. Insider tips that cannot be missed!!
puntersheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 7:51pm   #31

Joined Jan 2006

It's about time the T2W moderators stopped new members touting websites with their very post.
alan5616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:16am   #32

Joined Oct 2006

The only method I would use is buying defenders goal minutes. Normally priced around 4-7.

Last edited by ffsear; Nov 15, 2012 at 11:39am.
ffsear is offline   Reply With Quote