Any Safe Soccer Betting Strategy ?

This is a discussion on Any Safe Soccer Betting Strategy ? within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Yo Sheezy....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 31, 2012, 11:39am   #17

Joined Jan 2006
Re: Any Safe Soccer Betting Strategy ?

Yo Sheezy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend,
inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- G Marx.
Hoggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2012, 3:01pm   #18

6 Posts
Joined Jan 2009

i would of expected more positive responses to this question ,especially on this forum ,,anyway anyway ,,you need a flexible system for a constant return on betfair and youl need escape strategys by the bucket load aswell ,,write them down and use them ,,,u can go basic and pick something like next goal for top teams who havent scored in a game and back till it hits,,yaya some people will say thats the path to ruin but teams like man u arsenal man city and such will score a goal before you go broke if you stake it proper ,,or a complex system like backing over 2.5 undr 1.5 ,,,adjust at HTusing the CS market and around 75 min,,,try leaning on the over 2.5 side ,i cant teach you the ins and outs just play with it ,,its profitable ,,,,also try lay massive favs and dutch high scores for them including AUQ ,,,i have a book of strats i use but its taken me 9 years to fill it so i aint given you anymore ,,,try use markets against each other to reach an arbitrage outcome ,,,if you feel something is priced wrong ,,work around it with different bets ie. clean sheets and 0-0 ,,over/under and totall goals scored ,,greed is the main killer on betfair ,,take the green when its available no matter how small ,,,more can become very less in a flash ,,i could talk all day about trading on betfair ,,this is just a little bit on football but betfair can be profitable if your totally disciplined ,,simple as that
trynabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2012, 5:12pm   #19
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by findcount View Post
Hellooooooooo brudderz.............

any safe soccer betting strategy to recommend ?

i'm not looking for tips but a mechanical strategy that can consistently make some profit............i know it's not gonna make me a millionaire.........
yep.......
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2012, 3:38am   #20
Joined Oct 2011

Simple one is to bet barcelona games having more thAn 2.5 goals in them
eighteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2012, 4:41am   #21
Joined Jul 2003

Lay 0-0.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2012, 10:22am   #22

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighteen View Post
Simple one is to bet barcelona games having more thAn 2.5 goals in them
Will this effective??
mathew01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 3:32pm   #23
hgh
Joined Jul 2012

it's not so easy to find a strategy....
hgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 10:12pm   #24

6 Posts
Joined Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgh View Post
it's not so easy to find a strategy....
make 1 ,,try 1 ,,,dont just sit and try to find 1 ,,invent ,adapt ,,take old strategys and try improve them ,,,,use tottal goals vs hi scores or low scores ,,use time of first goal vs bet and lay of nil all ,,,,arb them against each other ,,dont look for the perfect strat ,,,,just try and see what works and what doesnt
good luck
trynabe is offline   Reply With Quote