Maverick FX Trading???

This is a discussion on Maverick FX Trading??? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I am a really green trader, actually I want to learn to trade the FX market, however I know very ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:27pm   #1

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Maverick FX Trading???

I am a really green trader, actually I want to learn to trade the FX market, however I know very little.
I ran across an ad on craigs list for Maverick Trading. I was wondering if anyone has delt with this company. They are A rated with the BBB, no complaints and been registered for over 10 years.
I have searched around some and have found very little on this company. They seem to offer alot for for a newbie. $800 plus $200 per month for training from the ground up. They talk teaching you to be a "professional trader" as opposed to a "retail trader", sounds like a great pitch (love to be sold something).

They sent me a webnar that I liked alot. My spouse who wants me to make a career change listened and came away with a much different opinion.

So does anyone know about this company, anyone using them, weather they are consistant and profitable?

Also I am looking for a program that can start me from 0 knowledge to educated and ready to test the waters.

I appreciate any info that anyone might have to offer.

Thanks Fiatdave
fiatdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2010, 1:30am   #2

2 Posts
Joined May 2009
Re: Maverick FX Trading???

Bump.

I too would like to know if anyone has had an experience with this company.

Seems sorta scam-ish.
Genji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2010, 8:44pm   #3

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

I have had great results so far. I have passed my tests & have qualified to trade their funds. I would be happy to share my experience and unbias opinion, if you would like to send me an email at attorneysdirectconnect@gmail.com. I am not a Maverick Trading employee.
swingseller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2010, 8:41am   #4
Joined May 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiatdave View Post
I am a really green trader, actually I want to learn to trade the FX market, however I know very little.
I ran across an ad on craigs list for Maverick Trading. I was wondering if anyone has delt with this company. They are A rated with the BBB, no complaints and been registered for over 10 years.
I have searched around some and have found very little on this company. They seem to offer alot for for a newbie. $800 plus $200 per month for training from the ground up. They talk teaching you to be a "professional trader" as opposed to a "retail trader", sounds like a great pitch (love to be sold something).

They sent me a webnar that I liked alot. My spouse who wants me to make a career change listened and came away with a much different opinion.

So does anyone know about this company, anyone using them, weather they are consistant and profitable?

Also I am looking for a program that can start me from 0 knowledge to educated and ready to test the waters.

I appreciate any info that anyone might have to offer.

Thanks Fiatdave

Watch this video. This will help you!

http://www.break.com/index/awesome-r...rbag-explosion

It sums up brokers, prop houses and people who say they will teach you!
The truth of trading success is that you are on your own - like it or not!
Jumpinjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2011, 8:30pm   #5

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

Sorry, krisskross, to hear about that. I haven't had any funding problems. I have been trading with them since September. It always sad to hear these sad stories. Hopefully you have found another company to work with. There's plenty of money out there to be had....especially in today's market.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 8:34pm   #6

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpinjack View Post
Watch this video. This will help you!

http://www.break.com/index/awesome-r...rbag-explosion

It sums up brokers, prop houses and people who say they will teach you!
The truth of trading success is that you are on your own - like it or not!
i've Never liked practical jokes....someone always gets hurt or made fun of....not funny.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 8:47pm   #7

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

If you can tell me how to show my account without giving out my username, I will show it to you. I guess I could scan a copy of my last beginning & ending balance. I don't know the details of why you didn't get funding & you don't know the details of my story. So, I THINK YOU SHOULDN'T ASSUME THAT YOU KNOW MY STORY. BECAUSE YOU DON'T.