All right I've had enough what else can u show me

This is a discussion on All right I've had enough what else can u show me within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Compagnito as your looking for longer trades I would recomend a read of Marc Rivallands book on swing trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 12, 2004, 1:28am   #11

Joined Jan 2004
Hi Compagnito as your looking for longer trades I would recomend a read of Marc Rivallands book on swing trading

As for the Dow today my thoughts were posted on the other board Monday they are gap up Tuesday droping back to 9972 and then head higher into Thursday looking for 171high before down Friday. Longer term looking to head down towards 9700

As always these are just my personal thoughts and are not intended as an invitation to trade
dc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2004, 8:26am   #12
Joined Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by EK1
I'm currently 3/4 of the way through it but was totally lost by Chapter 11 on P&F charting (3 point reversal charts???).

Anyone else find this chapter a bit difficult - the rest of the book thus far has been excellent.
It's not Murphy's fault. Most TAs find the switch from 'normal' indicators to P&F a little disconcerting. The loss of a linear time axis and the ability to differentiate discrete events at that level takes some getting used to.

I'm not sure, but I believe most P&F-ers 'get it' right away and never look back - and are totally passionate about it. Very few, it would seem, persevere in their study of P&F without that initial 'insight'.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2004, 8:59am   #13
Joined May 2003
psychoanalysis ?