Spiriton Media Group

This is a discussion on Spiriton Media Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Yes, Turner Financial are a Boiler Room for sure. Folks, only do business with them if you like to have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 31, 2012, 3:56pm   #1381
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Yes, Turner Financial are a Boiler Room for sure.

Folks, only do business with them if you like to have your money stolen.

Whoever you're talking to at the 'company' is only being nice and charming to you so as to set you up. And consider this, the only reason you're falling for the lies is because you don't know what you're doing when it comes to the stockmarket and investments in general. if you did, you'd spot within 60 seconds you're dealing with a sham firm, full of lowlifes and thieves.

Turner Financial, Inc.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 4:21pm   #1382

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Hi, been reading with interest people experiences with SOM. I too am an invester in this farce of an oppotunity. Today however i've been contacted by a chap called Jason Straytham(not to be confused with Statham!!) who claims to work for arrow merger consultants- Arrow Merger Consultants who are representing Raze tv in their upcoming buy out. Anyway, i listened to his speel, and recorded him, as had nothing better to do for ten minutes.....says he's gonna send me a large chq ,minus his commission of course......so happy days!!?..... .......... dammit those flying pigs s##t on my car again!!.

ps happy to pass on recording to anybody whose interested, he explains away all the issues beautifully.

pps i wont be passing them any cash....honest
jimmystinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 4:51pm   #1383
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmystinger View Post
Hi, been reading with interest people experiences with SOM. I too am an invester in this farce of an oppotunity. Today however i've been contacted by a chap called Jason Straytham(not to be confused with Statham!!) who claims to work for arrow merger consultants- Arrow Merger Consultants who are representing Raze tv in their upcoming buy out. Anyway, i listened to his speel, and recorded him, as had nothing better to do for ten minutes.....says he's gonna send me a large chq ,minus his commission of course......so happy days!!?..... .......... dammit those flying pigs s##t on my car again!!.

ps happy to pass on recording to anybody whose interested, he explains away all the issues beautifully.

You must be top of their list, their website was only created 2 weeks ago.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2012, 11:57am   #1384
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
You must be top of their list, their website was only created 2 weeks ago.
Hi PBOYLES

Can you send me the link you use to look up web sites please?

I've just been offered a get out clause on some other stocks i bought in a company call GWS (Green World Solutions) and want to check it out!!!

Yes I know what it is, I just want to check it out!! LOL

Thanks

Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2012, 12:18pm   #1385
Joined Oct 2006

Whois Lookup & Domain Availability Search | DomainTools

You know they're crooks, right?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2012, 5:38pm   #1386
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
PBOYLES

How can you say such a thing???

They want to give me over $100k for my lousy $3K shares... I even have a share cert for these!! !!! But i was sold them by a dodgy broker as they need to be... what was it.... re-certified!?!?!?! And all thats going to cost is $6300. WOW how can i not go for this!!!!

Guys if a Nathan Epstein
Senior Vice President of Accounts
or anyone from
Russell Merger Group
CoA Lic. No.: 799825-6012 7251 2176
Web site setup
Creation Date: 12-Sep-2011
Expiration Date: 12-Sep-2012

Please get as much information from him or the company as possible and then we can use this in conjunction with SOM.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THE BS THAT COMES OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS!!!!

Cheers

Mugs
Old Mar 2, 2012, 12:44pm   #1387
Joined Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmystinger View Post

Arrow merger consultants and russell merger group are apparently one and the same people, as the trail leads to a common end-point. They appear to operate out of Singapore. Can anyone verify this? If so lets nip them in the bud. They are already dead in the water as cold calling is a no no.
friday76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 2:51pm   #1388
Joined Jul 2010

Hi All

Anyone heard from John Guchone recently? I hear on the grapevine his is contacting his old investors again?

Thanks

Mugs
Old Mar 21, 2012, 6:11pm   #1389

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2011

i have been contacted by Darren Price at Monach Wealth Consultants with the same old crap. Want me to shell out a load of money to release my shares and then buy my shares at $12 each. Even sent me a link to the Japanese regulatory authority to prove it is a genuine aquisition. Anyone else had them call? Don't worry, i am not paying

cheers
brunobrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 6:36pm   #1390

Joined Feb 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunobrooks View Post
i have been contacted by Darren Price at Monach Wealth Consultants with the same old crap. Want me to shell out a load of money to release my shares and then buy my shares at $12 each. Even sent me a link to the Japanese regulatory authority to prove it is a genuine aquisition. Anyone else had them call? Don't worry, i am not paying

cheers
i have to assume you meant Monarch Wealth Consultants ? if so please amend your post to reflect correct name.

yes, a quick google does show this an advanced fee scam outfit.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 9:31pm   #1391

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
i have to assume you meant Monarch Wealth Consultants ? if so please amend your post to reflect correct name.

yes, a quick google does show this an advanced fee scam outfit.
yes Monarch..
brunobrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2012, 2:49pm   #1392

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukejj View Post
Hello to everyone, it's a pleasure to talk in this forum.
I am writing on behalf of defrauded investors of Spirit On Media plc from Italy. Has anyone updated news about SOM? What happened to mr Ceccarelli, Udo & friends?
Why we not organize a class action to recover our money from this scam pre-organized and send to prison those people?
hi lukejj,
I'm one of the cheated investors from italy and as you I would like to see some real action taken against Ceccarelli, Schaar and friends. I agree we may share some information and see what can be done. if you're interested please contact me at kerobj[at]hotmail
kero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2012, 9:48am   #1393
Joined Aug 2010

hi Kero
Your email does not work..reagrds
10tacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2012, 6:30am   #1394

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tacle View Post
hi Kero
Your email does not work..reagrds
my email works fine, kerobj@hotmail.com
kero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 1:43pm   #1395

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

Is anyone still chasing Messerschmidt Morton and Hirst for thier non existent shares, having been Conned?
OllieBagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote