Spiriton Media Group

This is a discussion on Spiriton Media Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by sdundas Anyone ever checked out if Paul Miller address is correct s That should be easy, send ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 20, 2011, 1:00pm   #921
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdundas View Post
Anyone ever checked out if Paul Miller address is correct
s
That should be easy, send me a pm and I'll check it out if you want.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 12:17pm   #922
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

What a life it must be if you are a thief. Always wondering when you're going to be arrested for your latest scam. Family and friends being hounded by your victims, people posting details about your girlfriend on the Internet, knowing that some day you'll end up in prison. I can't imagine that your I'll gotten gains can compensate you for all that stress and worry.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 12:27pm   #923
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Looks like this Paul Morton has a heap of hassle coming his way. From the sound of it, it couldn't happen to a nicer form of lowlife scammer.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 5:28pm   #924
Joined Aug 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
Looks like this Paul Morton has a heap of hassle coming his way. From the sound of it, it couldn't happen to a nicer form of lowlife scammer.
Count me in...........
Fleeced&co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 6:18pm   #925
Joined Jul 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleeced&co View Post
Count me in...........
Hi All

The information supplied and promised by alvgroupinvestor sounds great, but I'm sure we will all need to show restraint and do some serious due diligence before we get the baseball bats outs.

Cheers

Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 6:53pm   #926
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Mugs

Did you hear anything from the Official Receiver? Wasn't there supposed to be a creditors meeting this month?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 7:22pm   #927
Joined Jul 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Mugs

Did you hear anything from the Official Receiver? Wasn't there supposed to be a creditors meeting this month?
Nothing as yet!! Will chase though!!

Cheers

Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 7:26pm   #928
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Wasn't there a mid March deadline for claims? Or did I confuse that with the latest d day for accounts!
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 7:42pm   #929
 
4 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
Hi All

The information supplied and promised by alvgroupinvestor sounds great, but I'm sure we will all need to show restraint and do some serious due diligence before we get the baseball bats outs.

Cheers

Mugs

Gentlemen,
I am new here and this is my first ever posting on this forum. I am an SOM investor for better or worse and have been following the comments some of you have been posting regarding SOM directors with interest. However, the most recent negative comments and attacks made against Paul Morton have shocked me and I rise here in his defence. I have known Paul for the last 25 years or so and have found him to be a highly professional, honest and trustworthy person. In my opinion he is not the bad guy some of you make him out to be and I do know that he is totally outraged and deeply upset at the comments and accusations that are being made here against him. He is, quite rightly, reluctant to get in to a slanging match on this forum which would only serve to give all this nonsense some credibility. He is not hiding anywhere.
Thank you
Plums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2011, 7:49pm   #930
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plums View Post
Gentlemen,
I am new here and this is my first ever posting on this forum. I am an SOM investor for better or worse and have been following the comments some of you have been posting regarding SOM directors with interest. However, the most recent negative comments and attacks made against Paul Morton have shocked me and I rise here in his defence. I have known Paul for the last 25 years or so and have found him to be a highly professional, honest and trustworthy person. In my opinion he is not the bad guy some of you make him out to be and I do know that he is totally outraged and deeply upset at the comments and accusations that are being made here against him. He is, quite rightly, reluctant to get in to a slanging match on this forum which would only serve to give all this nonsense some credibility. He is not hiding anywhere.
Thank you
In that case you (sorry I meant he) should explain the involvement in the SOM fraud Clearly he is not trustworthy if he is involved with the crooks who have defrauded decent people of tens of thousands of pounds. Why doesn't he come clean about his involvement and give his side of the story?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Media Trends SAINT The Foyer 4 Jan 5, 2010 7:42pm
The Media Effect InTheMoneyStocks General Trading Chat 0 Dec 29, 2009 9:40pm
Windows Media Player wasp Techies Corner 4 Nov 1, 2006 2:11pm
Diverse Media Holdings owenpaulbrenda Stocks 0 Sep 23, 2004 2:07pm
pacific media banter007 Stocks 2 Jan 23, 2003 9:56pm

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/97532-spiriton-media-group.html
Posted By For Type Date
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 348 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 19, 2011 9:10pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 341 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 7, 2011 8:58pm
Hot-Stocks: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Apr 6, 2011 10:14pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 340 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 6, 2011 10:38am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 335 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Mar 28, 2011 9:01pm
Börsen-Forum: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Mar 28, 2011 5:13pm
Untitled document This thread Refback Mar 27, 2011 6:38pm
Börsenforum - Aktien - Fonds This thread Refback Mar 27, 2011 6:59am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 334 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Mar 26, 2011 10:19pm
CIX - Spirit on Media Group Plc.: Daytraderkommentare - Seite 7 This thread Refback Mar 4, 2011 11:56pm
AktienCheck - sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Mar 4, 2011 3:44pm
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 1 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 26, 2011 5:15am
Börsen-Forum: sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Proz This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 2:50pm
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von stocks.ch This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 2:24pm
Wertpapier Profil WKN ISIN Chart Nachricht Aktien Kursvergleich This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 11:07am
AktienCheck This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:37am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von stocks.ch This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:33am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 282 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:32am
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:30am
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:29am
Daytrading Tradingchancen 07.02.11-13.02.11 - Seite 35 This thread Refback Feb 8, 2011 2:32pm
Daytrading Tradingchancen 07.02.11-13.02.11 This thread Refback Feb 8, 2011 2:26pm
Börsen-Forum: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moe This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:22pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 162 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:11pm
Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:11pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:10pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:10pm
AktienCheck - SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:10pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)