Spiriton Media Group

This is a discussion on Spiriton Media Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi All Yes I'm still around!! Not sure what I can add though! The LinkedIn guy has been around for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 28, 2011, 4:04pm   #645
Joined Jul 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Hi All

Yes I'm still around!!

Not sure what I can add though! The LinkedIn guy has been around for a while, I'd discounted him at my peril it seems. It was on my list to bring up at the shareholders meeting, but I seemed to get ignored quite a bit. Wonder why that was??

Well VCL was supposedly bought by SOM, so perhaps that's why they brought the court action??? All this is so interwoven with who SOM was buying and supposedly did buy it would days to clarify what has happened.

SOM - Oldoneleg - Paul Miller - Paul Morten - David Hirst or anyone else who might have been a director or customer service gimp, would you like to comment??

.... sorry just had a look through my e-mails online, no one seems to have mentioned the PDF sent by Paul Miller in which SOM admit to being wound up on 11th January?

Despite SOM's best efforts with VCL to have the winding up petition withdrawn prior to the hearing now scheduled forTuesday 11th January 2011, VCL continued to use the petition as an ongoing threat despite our investor and SOM doing everything possible to convince that funds were imminent. Minutes prior to the hearing VCL attempted to have the winding up petition adjourned further but VCL’s lawyers failed to arrive at the Court in time and SOM was duly wound up through a court order on the 11th January 2011 issued by Leeds High Court. Spirit ON M e d i a G r o u p p l c
It is important in order to fully appreciate the situation, the dynamic of the deal has now changed from the control of the investor to the control of the Court and therefore understandably our investor is now exploring with us and with his lawyers and accountants a restructuring / rescue package. This will either entail saving SOM by rescinding the winding up order and settling with SOM’s existing creditors and / or doing a deal with the liquidator to take over parts of the business that we want to retain and build with the new funds in a newly listed entity; which will principally be the Equi8 platform and a joint venture Agreement with ******** ****** a well established online gaming Company with a huge international client base which SOM has been talking to for sometime.

Unless I missed this???
I don't have a Scooby Doo what's going on people! All I do know is that unless God is helping us, we've been screwed.

Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2011, 4:31pm   #646
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
Hi All

Yes I'm still around!!

Not sure what I can add though! The LinkedIn guy has been around for a while, I'd discounted him at my peril it seems. It was on my list to bring up at the shareholders meeting, but I seemed to get ignored quite a bit. Wonder why that was??

Well VCL was supposedly bought by SOM, so perhaps that's why they brought the court action??? All this is so interwoven with who SOM was buying and supposedly did buy it would days to clarify what has happened.

SOM - Oldoneleg - Paul Miller - Paul Morten - David Hirst or anyone else who might have been a director or customer service gimp, would you like to comment??

.... sorry just had a look through my e-mails online, no one seems to have mentioned the PDF sent by Paul Miller in which SOM admit to being wound up on 11th January?

Despite SOM's best efforts with VCL to have the winding up petition withdrawn prior to the hearing now scheduled forTuesday 11th January 2011, VCL continued to use the petition as an ongoing threat despite our investor and SOM doing everything possible to convince that funds were imminent. Minutes prior to the hearing VCL attempted to have the winding up petition adjourned further but VCL’s lawyers failed to arrive at the Court in time and SOM was duly wound up through a court order on the 11th January 2011 issued by Leeds High Court. Spirit ON M e d i a G r o u p p l c
It is important in order to fully appreciate the situation, the dynamic of the deal has now changed from the control of the investor to the control of the Court and therefore understandably our investor is now exploring with us and with his lawyers and accountants a restructuring / rescue package. This will either entail saving SOM by rescinding the winding up order and settling with SOM’s existing creditors and / or doing a deal with the liquidator to take over parts of the business that we want to retain and build with the new funds in a newly listed entity; which will principally be the Equi8 platform and a joint venture Agreement with ******** ****** a well established online gaming Company with a huge international client base which SOM has been talking to for sometime.

Unless I missed this???
I don't have a Scooby Doo what's going on people! All I do know is that unless God is helping us, we've been screwed.

Mugs
Mugs,

My guess is that this is some sort of ruse to take any remaining assets from SOM and hand them to VCL as creditors. Remember SOM's last filing (not accounts) claimed they had £300k capital.

By the way has anybody actually established if they were wound up on the 11th? When I say established it I mean has anyone seen the court documents etc? If it is true then you're screwed, but then you knew (or should have known) that already.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2011, 4:47pm   #647
Joined Oct 2006

How big was equi8 supposed to be? According to their traffic report not very

http://sitetrail.com/equi8.com

Better than Mein TV Shop though (5 hits a day)

http://www.websitetrafficspy.com/meintvshop.de
Old Jan 28, 2011, 5:15pm   #648
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
How big was equi8 supposed to be? According to their traffic report not very

http://sitetrail.com/equi8.com

Better than Mein TV Shop though (5 hits a day)

http://www.websitetrafficspy.com/meintvshop.de
SpiritOn.tv isn't much better

http://www.websitetrafficspy.com/spiriton.tv
Old Jan 28, 2011, 5:35pm   #649
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Mugs,

My guess is that this is some sort of ruse to take any remaining assets from SOM and hand them to VCL as creditors. Remember SOM's last filing (not accounts) claimed they had £300k capital.

By the way has anybody actually established if they were wound up on the 11th? When I say established it I mean has anyone seen the court documents etc? If it is true then you're screwed, but then you knew (or should have known) that already.
I have requested confirmation from the VCL solicitors. As soon as i get any info I’ll post it here.

As I don't fully understand what happens when a company folds, and that SOM are saying our investment will be moved to the new company should it be created? AND let’s suppose they are being legit, are we any worse off now than before?

Cheers

Mugs
Old Jan 28, 2011, 5:55pm   #650
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
I have requested confirmation from the VCL solicitors. As soon as i get any info I’ll post it here.

As I don't fully understand what happens when a company folds, and that SOM are saying our investment will be moved to the new company should it be created? AND let’s suppose they are being legit, are we any worse off now than before?

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs,

You know they're not legit, hasnt that finally been proven? So the Directors are going to create a new company and then give you shares in it for free? I'll tell you what will happen, they will tell you they are giving you x number of shares in the new company but you have to buy some more shares to get in on the deal. Then you're back to square one, waiting for your certificates, waiting for them to buy a TV channel, a shopping channel and more money down the drain.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 9:48am   #651
Joined Dec 2003

It was as easy to predict as the sun rising tomorrow in the east.

The big money investment, the one that's always coming, of course never came.

So will everyone now, and I mean everyone, please realise that this company is either one big scam or it's run by complete morons. Whichever one it is the shares are and will always be 100% worthless.

Learn from your mistakes everyone -

1. Don't get involved in things you don't understand
2. Don't get involved in crappy penny stocks
3. Don't trust 'market professionals' (at least a street mugger has the decency to snarl and wave a knife in your face as he steals your cash)

But if you choose to ignore my advice then people are going to take advantage of you. Your money will become their money which is the game they're playing but you don't know how to play..........

Don't take it personally, just being cruel to be kind and trying to help some people keep their hard earned.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote