Spiriton Media Group

This is a discussion on Spiriton Media Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by rossigianni272 View Post ....We know that he has cashed in huge commissions and we have a witness ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 28, 2011, 2:02pm   #886
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

somshares started this thread Originally Posted by rossigianni272 View Post
....We know that he has cashed in huge commissions and we have a witness who saw him to receive cash in Thailand fron Richard Bell already imprisoned for the alv financial fraud.
The FSA is informed and the majority of the top people in Som are already in the archives of the interpol. We have understood the game ,a bit to late. A respectful companies gets loans from institiutionals ,that is how banks earn money!!!!
soon you ll get more interesting news... stay tuned .

A note to All: rossigianni272 has made a misstatement concerning Bell. He has not been convicted of anything with SOM or ALV and has not been imprisoned.

I think it's important to state facts or else these forums become nothing more than a gossip column where the real facts get distorted and moves us farther from the truth. Please everyone, make an effort to back up your comments as much as possible what you say especially when it can get emotional in which case money tends to bring out the emotion in us. Talk of Interpol and FSA dealings tend to be exaggerated or at best, hopeful thinking. I believe PB, Mugs and Anley would agree.
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 2:10pm   #887
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Yes stick to the evidence. Be prepared to provide proof of what you say. Remember believing unsubstantiated claims is what got people into this mess in the first place. Bell was previously convicted in Australia and received a suspended sentence and/or probation. If he has been convicted again then that's excellent but show us the proof, it should be public information but I can't find anything recent.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 2:19pm   #888
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

somshares started this thread Dear Sqawky123,

What does Salt Lake City have to do about our money? I missed your point. I believe PB introduced a fact in the companies bylaws about NOT having to issue the certs but keep them with a registrar.

PB, could you look back and see if that is true? It was something to do with CH and how the company was registered. If true, then I guess we don't have a leg to stand on. I've conceded that I lost what I invested. I believe that there was a company from conversations I've had with others that visited the company and the fact that there were contracts with Astra Satellite and others. But I do believe that Paul Miller and others such as Paul Morton have give us untrue statements and encouraged many to invest more when in fact the company was not profitable and on the edge of winding up well before it became public knowledge. After all, Miller has stated that he was about 95% complete with the registrar. If true, then what was the reason he couldn't issue the positions. I'm regurgitating old stuff which at this point is probably water over -the -dam. Any comments PB?
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 2:34pm   #889
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

somshares started this thread Thank you PB for your comment. In fact there was an investigation of PB by the London police that was in depth and lasted about 1 1/2 years. However, there was no evidence of anything substantial to claim fraud or go forward to prosecute. The investigation was closed. There was FSA warning concerning ALV but that was due to the fact that they were not registered with the FSA. Once again....that does not state they acted fraudulently. The FSA warning is more of a BUYER BE AWARE alert that if you invest your money with a company that's not registered with the FSA, don't come crying if you lose your money. If you've learned anything from the forum is to do your homework 1st and then if you still want to invest, then you accept the risk. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Anything other than that is taking too much risk. That goes for all investments. Look at the real estate market. Some people took a lickin and didn't see it coming!

Regards,

Somshares
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 2:35pm   #890
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Regarding the non issue of share certificates would you believe that a company does not have to issue share certificates to shareholders if they choose. Provided this is incorporated as a rule in their articles of association that is fine according to Companies House and nothing can be done from their end.

The following appears in the CIT/SOM articles of association.

Somshares

Here you are. I believe I was informed of this verbally by CH.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 2:45pm   #891
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

If you go back to page 55 post 440 you'll see my original attachments.


Whilst all investments can fail you should be in no doubt that this was a fraud, not an investment. If you don't recognise this then you are at risk of doing exactly the same thing again in the hope that next time will be different. I know plenty of the SOM investors did exactly that and have multiplied their losses. If you buy shares from cold callers and convicted criminals you will lose your money.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:48am   #892
Joined Jul 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Hi All

Has anyone heard anything about the creditors meeting? This must be happening soon?

On the share cert issuing question; I don't think SOM had that clause in there articles of incorporation, however I'm not 100% sure and have no idea how to actually prove or disprove it!!

I'd like to say that in all this we still have our health; but for some investors I don't think that's true!!

Cheers

Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2011, 10:27am   #893
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

The articles are posted on page 55 post 440. However they appear to be contradictory. One document says they don't have to issue certificates, the other seems to say they will issue one certificate for all shares. As always there's a get out clause as well.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2011, 11:02am   #894
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
Hi All

Has anyone heard anything about the creditors meeting?
I hope it's not going to be held in a village Scout Hall.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2011, 11:21am   #895
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
I hope it's not going to be held in a village Scout Hall.
Wherever it's held don't expect them to come looking for you. It's up to all the creditors to make themselves known to the receiver. Remember there's probably no list of 'investors' so if you don't take the initiative then you can forget about it. Having said that I doubt very much if they've left behind a lot of money for you.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:32pm   #896
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Wonder what Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller now says about Mugs being one of the few shareholders that have any problem with how the company is/was being run.

Either Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller is a complete fool or he's just mendacious. Personally I think both.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2011, 1:25pm   #897
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

somshares started this thread Hi All:

I think I saw the Jockey ride past my window!!?? It reminds me of the movie "Braveheart" when he rides his horse thru the window out of the castle down into the river. lol He certainly saved his **** a lot of money if he didn't put anything in. What about the 'White Knight" that is still wanting to invest is millions in the company? I'd like to hear Paul Miller's comment on that.
funny as it is...the shares are trading heavily and between .02-.03. I guess winding up the company has been better for them as far as trading. ??
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2011, 4:25pm   #898
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Somshares

The shares are trading heavily because there is a campaign to pump them in german speaking countries. Certain individuals on german and Swiss forums are recirculating the fake press releases about them buying Das Vierte and so on. If you try posting anything about the winding up order it will get deleted and you will be banned from those forums. Obviously there is a concerted campaign and some of the forums are in on it. I suspect what is going on is the same as what investorshub.com was doing, using their own forum to take part in stock manipulation. The investorshub guy is heading to jail for it so make no mistake this sort of thing is part of a criminal enterprise.

If you're hoping this is a sign the company is doing well then you're mistaken.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 10:48am   #899
Joined Jul 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by somshares View Post
.... What about the 'White Knight" that is still wanting to invest is millions in the company? I'd like to hear Paul Miller's comment on that.
funny as it is...the shares are trading heavily and between .02-.03. I guess winding up the company has been better for them as far as trading. ??
Hi SOMSHARES
Did you not read the last update correctly???? We are fortunate to be listed as Investors and not Shareholders, as this makes us Creditors and so the legally binding contract signed by the White Knights, yes i've used Knights, means that unless they can bring the company out of receivership, then they will be lumbered with the debt, including ours!!

OK thats not exactly how it reads but in an e-mail to me thats basically what he said!!!

So lets get our details to the receivers.

Cheers

MUgs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 11:00am   #900
Joined Jul 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Wherever it's held don't expect them to come looking for you. It's up to all the creditors to make themselves known to the receiver. Remember there's probably no list of 'investors' so if you don't take the initiative then you can forget about it. Having said that I doubt very much if they've left behind a lot of money for you.
ANLEY; I don't care if it is held in a public loo!!

PBOYLES; As I understand it they have collected a copy of the Investors Register from Paul Miller? I have asked for confirmation of this but have heard nothing back as yet.

Cheers Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Media Trends SAINT The Foyer 4 Jan 5, 2010 7:42pm
Windows Media Player wasp Techies Corner 4 Nov 1, 2006 2:11pm
Diverse Media Holdings owenpaulbrenda Stocks 0 Sep 23, 2004 1:07pm
pacific media banter007 Stocks 2 Jan 23, 2003 9:56pm

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/97532-spiriton-media-group.html
Posted By For Type Date
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 348 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 19, 2011 8:10pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 341 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 7, 2011 7:58pm
Hot-Stocks: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Apr 6, 2011 9:14pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 340 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 6, 2011 9:38am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 335 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Mar 28, 2011 8:01pm
Börsen-Forum: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Mar 28, 2011 4:13pm
Untitled document This thread Refback Mar 27, 2011 5:38pm
Börsenforum - Aktien - Fonds This thread Refback Mar 27, 2011 5:59am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 334 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Mar 26, 2011 9:19pm
CIX - Spirit on Media Group Plc.: Daytraderkommentare - Seite 7 This thread Refback Mar 4, 2011 11:56pm
AktienCheck - sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Mar 4, 2011 3:44pm
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 1 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 26, 2011 5:15am
Börsen-Forum: sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Proz This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 2:50pm
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von stocks.ch This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 2:24pm
Wertpapier Profil WKN ISIN Chart Nachricht Aktien Kursvergleich This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 11:07am
AktienCheck This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:37am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von stocks.ch This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:33am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 282 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:32am
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:30am
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:29am
Daytrading Tradingchancen 07.02.11-13.02.11 - Seite 35 This thread Refback Feb 8, 2011 2:32pm
Daytrading Tradingchancen 07.02.11-13.02.11 This thread Refback Feb 8, 2011 2:26pm
Börsen-Forum: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moe This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:22pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 162 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:11pm
Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:11pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:10pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:10pm
AktienCheck - SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 6:10pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)