Spiriton Media Group

This is a discussion on Spiriton Media Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Wow, I've just read through this epic thread and many thanks to anley and PB for their tireless work which ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 27, 2010, 11:46am   #407

Joined Jan 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Wow, I've just read through this epic thread and many thanks to anley and PB for their tireless work which must be akin to beating your head against a wall. I guess some people don't want to listen to what they don't want to hear

I am mightily impressed with oldonelegs portfolio - I don't think I could lose that much money if I tried!

I look forward to the ultra slow realisation of somshares that he has really been scammed. Talk about thick headed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend,
inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- G Marx.
Hoggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 7:13pm   #408
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggums View Post
Wow, I've just read through this epic thread and many thanks to anley and PB for their tireless work which must be akin to beating your head against a wall. I guess some people don't want to listen to what they don't want to hear

I am mightily impressed with oldonelegs portfolio - I don't think I could lose that much money if I tried!

I look forward to the ultra slow realisation of somshares that he has really been scammed. Talk about thick headed.
Hi Hoggums

I don't think anyone here is now of the ilk that we believe we will get a return, just more the ever hopeful!! OLDONELEG is a trooper and good luck to him, because as I've said many times if he gets rich so do we!! Assuming we get our share certs!!! We are all grateful to Anley & PB for their imparted wisdom.
We can but hope, and to say the light at the end of the tunnel is flickering would be a very big understatement, but until the fat lady sings loud and proud (IE no accounts are filled and the company dissolved by CH) then we can all hang on with our finger tips and pray to any f*#ker that will listen that we get a result.

Cheers
Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 7:16pm   #409
Joined Jun 2010

somshares started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggums View Post

Wow! where did you come from Hoggums? If you had constructive comments then I could appreciate it, but if you only come on the forum to criticize, then go back to your dog house. I started this forum to bring light to the situation and get some answers. Personally I've mentally written it off so it really doesn't matter what happens to som. But there are others who still have faith and hope. Gradually what is, is what is. If all you've got to offer is a few smart-ass comments, there's plenty of other forums for you to chose. wink wink!
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 7:18pm   #410
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by somshares View Post
Good day to all!

Has anyone got a confirmed date of the meeting and where it will be held? Mugs, thanks for your interest in me getting my shares in the 1st top 10 but I'm not holding my breath. Plus, it would seem unfair to pick certain people to receive their shares before others. I would think it would be first come, first serve. Someone had said they got their shares into their bank acct in earlier comments. He seemed sure that it was the proper holdings. If, so, then why are we waiting? The Lugano IR ofc said they only handle Europe shareholders. Maybe they are toe ones that got their shares and have the liberty to have sold already. Has anyone thought about that?
Hi SOMSHARES

Well if you got yours it would be an honest post on here to say that the system did work!!!
As for the meeting, nothing through as far as I know!!!
However to all investors; should this meeting be arranged and a date and location forthcoming PLEASE can we keep it to ourselves! Otherwise we will just give SOM the opportunity to cancel it. If the meetings details are leaked it will make policing the entry almost impossible. Once the meeting has taken place, yes we can post our findings should the need arise!!
As for the European and Far East investors, from previous e-mails I believe that some of these do indeed have their share certs!! Why not us i do not know!!!

Cheers
Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 7:35pm   #411
Joined Jun 2010

somshares started this thread Hi Mugs:

Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you to a degree, but shareholder meetings are for ALL shareholders and not just for a select few that may get a notice and others not. If it's truly a public company, then the meeting should be announced openly and certainly they can allow only shareholders on record into the meeting. Anything but that, would be considered having a private session with only a few shareholders. They should announce the meeting date and place well beforehand to give time for those to plan attending. I heard that it was planned for the 12th on a Sunday. Have you ever heard of a Shareholders meeting on a Sunday?? Seems odd to me but if so, I'm there! Any comments from PB and Anley?
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 9:14pm   #412
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
Hi SOMSHARES

If the meetings details are leaked it will make policing the entry almost impossible.

Cheers
Mugs
You mean keeping the police out?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 9:37pm   #413
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by somshares View Post
Hi Mugs:

Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you to a degree, but shareholder meetings are for ALL shareholders and not just for a select few that may get a notice and others not. If it's truly a public company, then the meeting should be announced openly and certainly they can allow only shareholders on record into the meeting. Anything but that, would be considered having a private session with only a few shareholders. They should announce the meeting date and place well beforehand to give time for those to plan attending. I heard that it was planned for the 12th on a Sunday. Have you ever heard of a Shareholders meeting on a Sunday?? Seems odd to me but if so, I'm there! Any comments from PB and Anley?
So I guess from your post that there is going to be a meeting but that details have been kept quiet and not everyone has been invited. Presumably this will be so that nobody rocks the boat at the meeting or perhaps they don't want to advertise their presence in the UK in case they have another visit from Dixon of Dock Green (joke for the over 40s only).

Now that our D Day analogies have worn a bit thin I think you should ask for it to be rearranged to 15th September. That's Battle of Britain Day, the day the tide was finally turned against the Germans.

So who will you be Somshares, Neville Chamberlain with his share certificate blowing in the wind saying 'peace in our time', or Mr Churchill shouting 'you're a bunch of lying crooks'? History will judge you. You know what happened the last time.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote