Spiriton Media Group

This is a discussion on Spiriton Media Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Dear MichaelC12, Sorry that you feel you have to rubbish Investor Relations when it is obvious from the text that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 6, 2010, 10:12pm   #41
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Dear MichaelC12, Sorry that you feel you have to rubbish Investor Relations when it is obvious from the text that things are changing. An admission of past failings should give the average investor confidence inthe future. You are a shareholder I assume and posting negative opinions for the world to see is not going to influence decisions by the Directors who are acting in the best interests of the company and the shareholders. Please control your frustrations and contact IR. Things have changed your emails will be answered.If not, tell me and I will kick ****.
oldoneleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2010, 10:41am   #42
Joined Dec 2003

Oldonleg

You're either a complete fool or a scammer.

don't listen to a word he says anyone, the whole thing is a complete fraud and people who have an interest in that fraud are dragging it out so they can steal more money.

You're all been warned......
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2010, 5:19pm   #43
Joined Jun 2010

Also, keep Paul Millers name and address in the UK. I can assure you it will come in handy.
MichaelC12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2010, 5:20pm   #44
Joined Jun 2010

Keep all his emails, particularly the ones prior to his working for the company as he isn't and wasn't registered to give investment advice in the UK with the F.S.A.
Old Jul 7, 2010, 5:47pm   #45
Joined Jun 2010

somshares started this thread Hello Oldoneleg,

Thanks for your comment. I think you can understand my frustration and you seem to know more about this company. Can you give me your broker friends name and contact number cause I just may consider what you said. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldoneleg View Post
Dear somshares,
I was able to pick up 117,000 at 4 cents yesterday. A broker that I have known for three years emailed me today to say that he is thinking of buying some shares. That gives me more confidence.
It is unfortunate that things have taken so long, I have an IPO, Prime Bio Research that was meant to float last year but up to now nothing has happened, thats investing for you.
Regards, oldoneleg
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2010, 6:42pm   #46
Joined Jun 2010

somshares started this thread Hello Anley,

Thank you for your comments on this situation and I am taking to heart what your saying. But I wonder what makes you so sure that its a scam and do you have other information that you can share to indicate that it is? Mr. Miller seems to be pretty straight in what he's saying and why hasn't the FSA looked into the matter? Maybe you can't say, but you comment is needed.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
Oldonleg

You're either a complete fool or a scammer.

don't listen to a word he says anyone, the whole thing is a complete fraud and people who have an interest in that fraud are dragging it out so they can steal more money.

You're all been warned......
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2010, 6:48pm   #47
Joined Jun 2010

Quote:
He is investor relations, and not registered with the FSA.
What was he prior to investor relations when he was dispensing investment advice for the company? Aside from being a shareholder he was giving information that could only be construed as investment advice. And you are quite correct in saying he isn't registered with the FSA. Furthermore the fact you purchased shares at 11 cents on the open market does not answer the question why the company claims they are witholding delivery to some shareholders and not others. I say this from first hand information. People have waited 2 years for delivery only to find out well after the fact that the shares are restricted. So much for full disclosure. By the way did I mention the shares were now 0.04 per share. Nice trade.
Old Jul 7, 2010, 6:55pm   #48
Joined Jun 2010

Quote:
Dear MichaelC12, Sorry that you feel you have to rubbish Investor Relations when it is obvious from the text that things are changing. An admission of past failings should give the average investor confidence inthe future. You are a shareholder I assume and posting negative opinions for the world to see is not going to influence decisions by the Directors who are acting in the best interests of the company and the shareholders. Please control your frustrations and contact IR. Things have changed your emails will be answered.If not, tell me and I will kick ****.

Listen, I wouldn't go to far were I you. This dog has fleas. Aside from the fact the company traded the shares and witheld delivery to most of the shareholders speaks volumes. The fact that the company didn't disclose the fact 2 years ago that the shares were restricted to the same shareholders is all you need to know. Why should I put lipstick on a pig to allow you and your cohorts in keeping people in the dark with your stories. But please keep giving press releases. The file is building.
Old Jul 7, 2010, 6:57pm   #49
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by somshares View Post
Hello Anley,

why hasn't the FSA looked into the matter? Maybe you can't say, but you comment is needed.

Thanks,
They wont look into it unless somebody reports it to them, the point is he should be registered but isn't, just because he hasn't yet been caught doesn't make it alright.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2010, 7:00pm   #50
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelC12 View Post
Listen, I wouldn't go to far were I you. This dog has fleas. Aside from the fact the company traded the shares and witheld delivery to most of the shareholders speaks volumes. The fact that the company didn't disclose the fact 2 years ago that the shares were restricted to the same shareholders is all you need to know. Why should I put lipstick on a pig to allow you and your cohorts in keeping people in the dark with your stories. But please keep giving press releases. The file is building.
Can I ask how you all first got into these shares (or their predecessors). I dont think anyone actually answered this question before, I know you may have had other shares which were swopped to these ones but how did you initially get into this, was it a cold call from a 'broker'?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote