Spiriton Media Group

This is a discussion on Spiriton Media Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by rossigianni272 The game is over... with the help of the Fincen(financial crime enforcement Washington) we can clearly ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 27, 2011, 7:24am   #883
Joined Sep 2009
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossigianni272 View Post
The game is over...
with the help of the Fincen(financial crime enforcement Washington) we can clearly see the scam,the scam worldwide is huge.It is selling financial products with a multi level scheme.
A smiling broker sells you po box companies or stocks(often locked up ) at an overvalued price (pumped up with ridicolous volumes)often with cold calling or playing the great friend and exploiting your friendship with your friends like in a multilevel system,he uses you.It is a rare opportunity and you have to hurry up.
When the companies default he will tell you he was himself invested and he is very sorry but gives you the great opportunity of swapping your investment in somethink else.
Alv group, microcap ltd, Global select portfolio Nevada( pure scam)have been transformed in Spirit on media in Lugano. That is how you keep the game going. The broker is nice and get your trust ,ask you how is your family and you do not expect him to be an impostor,it is the smile of the prostitute....he looks in your eyes to get to your money...you realise that too late.Worldwide the cold calling,boiler room scam and po companies bonds are a huge scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ia 50.000 million dollar scam; a miserable think,they exploit your trust and feelings to get to your money,moreover they spread around an exagerated optimism.

Dimitri Ceccarelli the Som and Alv broker in Lugano has mesmerized all his best friends.. But He is now facing three penal cases . The Som office has been searched in Lugano and the computers impounded. We know that he has cashed in huge commissions and we have a witness who saw him to receive cash in Thailand fron Richard Bell already imprisoned for the alv financial fraud.
The FSA is informed and the majority of the top people in Som are already in the archives of the interpol. We have understood the game ,a bit to late. A respectful companies gets loans from institiutionals ,that is how banks earn money!!!!
soon you ll get more interesting news... stay tuned .
There you have it, folks. Your money is headed for Salt Lake City.
sqawky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 9:15am   #884
Joined Jul 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossigianni272 View Post
....We know that he has cashed in huge commissions and we have a witness who saw him to receive cash in Thailand fron Richard Bell already imprisoned for the alv financial fraud.
The FSA is informed and the majority of the top people in Som are already in the archives of the interpol. We have understood the game ,a bit to late. A respectful companies gets loans from institiutionals ,that is how banks earn money!!!!
soon you ll get more interesting news... stay tuned .
QUESTION;

If Richard Bell has gone down for the ALV fraud, how come the investors were never contacted? Or do we have to contact them? As I understand it, if this happens assets are sized and sold to pay back those defrauded? Or am I thinking in a fair world?

Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 10:15am   #885
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
QUESTION;

If Richard Bell has gone down for the ALV fraud, how come the investors were never contacted?

Mugs
How would they find you? It's not like there's a share register or anything. Seeing as how most people still don't accept they were defrauded and have therefore not reported the matter then it would be difficult for anyone to locate the victims, even if they bothered to try to.

If you had proof of Bell being convicted and knew where and when then you might be able to make a start claiming off him.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 1:02pm   #886
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

somshares started this thread Originally Posted by rossigianni272 View Post
....We know that he has cashed in huge commissions and we have a witness who saw him to receive cash in Thailand fron Richard Bell already imprisoned for the alv financial fraud.
The FSA is informed and the majority of the top people in Som are already in the archives of the interpol. We have understood the game ,a bit to late. A respectful companies gets loans from institiutionals ,that is how banks earn money!!!!
soon you ll get more interesting news... stay tuned .

A note to All: rossigianni272 has made a misstatement concerning Bell. He has not been convicted of anything with SOM or ALV and has not been imprisoned.

I think it's important to state facts or else these forums become nothing more than a gossip column where the real facts get distorted and moves us farther from the truth. Please everyone, make an effort to back up your comments as much as possible what you say especially when it can get emotional in which case money tends to bring out the emotion in us. Talk of Interpol and FSA dealings tend to be exaggerated or at best, hopeful thinking. I believe PB, Mugs and Anley would agree.
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 1:10pm   #887
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Yes stick to the evidence. Be prepared to provide proof of what you say. Remember believing unsubstantiated claims is what got people into this mess in the first place. Bell was previously convicted in Australia and received a suspended sentence and/or probation. If he has been convicted again then that's excellent but show us the proof, it should be public information but I can't find anything recent.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 1:19pm   #888
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

somshares started this thread Dear Sqawky123,

What does Salt Lake City have to do about our money? I missed your point. I believe PB introduced a fact in the companies bylaws about NOT having to issue the certs but keep them with a registrar.

PB, could you look back and see if that is true? It was something to do with CH and how the company was registered. If true, then I guess we don't have a leg to stand on. I've conceded that I lost what I invested. I believe that there was a company from conversations I've had with others that visited the company and the fact that there were contracts with Astra Satellite and others. But I do believe that Paul Miller and others such as Paul Morton have give us untrue statements and encouraged many to invest more when in fact the company was not profitable and on the edge of winding up well before it became public knowledge. After all, Miller has stated that he was about 95% complete with the registrar. If true, then what was the reason he couldn't issue the positions. I'm regurgitating old stuff which at this point is probably water over -the -dam. Any comments PB?
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 1:34pm   #889
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Spiriton Media Group

somshares started this thread Thank you PB for your comment. In fact there was an investigation of PB by the London police that was in depth and lasted about 1 1/2 years. However, there was no evidence of anything substantial to claim fraud or go forward to prosecute. The investigation was closed. There was FSA warning concerning ALV but that was due to the fact that they were not registered with the FSA. Once again....that does not state they acted fraudulently. The FSA warning is more of a BUYER BE AWARE alert that if you invest your money with a company that's not registered with the FSA, don't come crying if you lose your money. If you've learned anything from the forum is to do your homework 1st and then if you still want to invest, then you accept the risk. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Anything other than that is taking too much risk. That goes for all investments. Look at the real estate market. Some people took a lickin and didn't see it coming!

Regards,

Somshares
somshares is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Media Trends SAINT The Foyer 4 Jan 5, 2010 6:42pm
The Media Effect InTheMoneyStocks General Trading Chat 0 Dec 29, 2009 8:40pm
Windows Media Player wasp Techies Corner 4 Nov 1, 2006 1:11pm
Diverse Media Holdings owenpaulbrenda Stocks 0 Sep 23, 2004 1:07pm
pacific media banter007 Stocks 2 Jan 23, 2003 8:56pm

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/97532-spiriton-media-group.html
Posted By For Type Date
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 348 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 19, 2011 8:10pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 341 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 7, 2011 7:58pm
Hot-Stocks: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Apr 6, 2011 9:14pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 340 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Apr 6, 2011 9:38am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 335 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Mar 28, 2011 8:01pm
Börsen-Forum: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Mar 28, 2011 4:13pm
Untitled document This thread Refback Mar 27, 2011 5:38pm
Börsenforum - Aktien - Fonds This thread Refback Mar 27, 2011 5:59am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 334 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Mar 26, 2011 9:19pm
CIX - Spirit on Media Group Plc.: Daytraderkommentare - Seite 7 This thread Refback Mar 4, 2011 10:56pm
AktienCheck - sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Mar 4, 2011 2:44pm
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 1 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 26, 2011 4:15am
Börsen-Forum: sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Proz This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 1:50pm
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von stocks.ch This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 1:24pm
Wertpapier Profil WKN ISIN Chart Nachricht Aktien Kursvergleich This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 10:07am
AktienCheck This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 9:37am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von stocks.ch This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 9:33am
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 282 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 9:32am
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 9:30am
sind bei SPIRIT ON MEDIA 10 000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 25, 2011 9:29am
Daytrading Tradingchancen 07.02.11-13.02.11 - Seite 35 This thread Refback Feb 8, 2011 1:32pm
Daytrading Tradingchancen 07.02.11-13.02.11 This thread Refback Feb 8, 2011 1:26pm
Börsen-Forum: SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moe This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 5:22pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Seite 162 - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 5:11pm
Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 5:11pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? - Forum - ARIVA.DE This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 5:10pm
SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent möglich ? | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 5:10pm
AktienCheck - SPIRIT ON MEDIA sind 1000 Prozent moeglich This thread Refback Feb 7, 2011 5:10pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)