Spiriton Media Group

This is a discussion on Spiriton Media Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by anley Too true, this one is going to run and run and run. You see, now it's ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 7, 2011, 11:45am   #1261
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
Too true, this one is going to run and run and run. You see, now it's all to do with psychology and human frailities. The scammers, Dodo S. and the rest KNOW that people are desperate to get their money back (at a minimum). Desperate people often don't think so straight especially when it comes to money/potential profits. So they spin more lies and more hope, 'just a touch more money folks and the company will be RIGHT back on track'. Plus no doubt the old 'white knight' lie will spring up again.

Basically any old bull**** to scam some more.

STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE OR THIS COMPANY. EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A LIE DESIGNED TO CHEAT YOU OUT OF YOUR CASH. Go back to the beginning of this thread if you don't believe me and see how things have developed..........
Exactly, just like they wanted money last year to pay to file the accounts (which never happened). Some people are in so deep that they are easy prey, 'if you dont pay up you'll lose all your money' the excuse will be.

Very sad that people are still getting hit with these requests for more money, it must be a torture for all concerned. At least when SOM is struck off everyone will realise that the game is really up.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2011, 12:21pm   #1262
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Exactly, just like they wanted money last year to pay to file the accounts (which never happened). Some people are in so deep that they are easy prey, 'if you dont pay up you'll lose all your money' the excuse will be.

Very sad that people are still getting hit with these requests for more money, it must be a torture for all concerned. At least when SOM is struck off everyone will realise that the game is really up.
Hi ALL

Who is SOM targeting? I for one have not been contacted, which isn't surprising seeing as they know who I am!!!

THIS ALL SMELLS LIKE A DEAD ROTTING RAT TOO ME!!! Please everyone listen to ANLEY and PBOYLES and don't use good money to chase after bad!!!
SOM is dead and as LOCKWOOD has said if there is any money in EQUI8 then it should be ours anyway!! ASSUMING, and I've taken a big leap of faith here, SOM did indeed own the 75% it says it did????

LOCKWOOD; if you have a copy of the accounts please can you post them on here?

I'm not trying to make myself out to be more important than I am; I know in the grand scheme of things I may well be the lowest investor!! But the Day SOM contact me is the day I would consider there is a slim hope!! They know that any contact with me will be posted on here straight away and so by contacting me they would need to have a shred of plausibility.

Cheers

Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2011, 12:41pm   #1263
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
Hi ALL

Who is SOM targeting? I for one have not been contacted, which isn't surprising seeing as they know who I am!!!

THIS ALL SMELLS LIKE A DEAD ROTTING RAT TOO ME!!! Please everyone listen to ANLEY and PBOYLES and don't use good money to chase after bad!!!
SOM is dead and as LOCKWOOD has said if there is any money in EQUI8 then it should be ours anyway!! ASSUMING, and I've taken a big leap of faith here, SOM did indeed own the 75% it says it did????

LOCKWOOD; if you have a copy of the accounts please can you post them on here?

I'm not trying to make myself out to be more important than I am; I know in the grand scheme of things I may well be the lowest investor!! But the Day SOM contact me is the day I would consider there is a slim hope!! They know that any contact with me will be posted on here straight away and so by contacting me they would need to have a shred of plausibility.

Cheers

Mugs
Mugs,

Remember Sparta Matrix, another share that was being touted to the SOM investors no doubt by the same stable of boiler rooms? Seems there was a warning issued by the Hong Kong authorities about them. Good job you didnt 'invest'.

Alert List - SpartaMatrix
Old Sep 8, 2011, 5:43pm   #1264
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Mugs,

Remember Sparta Matrix, another share that was being touted to the SOM investors no doubt by the same stable of boiler rooms? Seems there was a warning issued by the Hong Kong authorities about them. Good job you didnt 'invest'.

Alert List - SpartaMatrix
PBOYLES;

What do you mean??? I put £200k into that sure fire deal????

Before anyone thinks I'm serious I DID NOT INVEST A PENNY IN SPARTA MATRIX!!!! As I've said before Mugs by name, no longer by nature!!!

Cheers

Mugs
mugsgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2011, 4:56pm   #1265
Joined Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
PBOYLES;

What do you mean??? I put £200k into that sure fire deal????

Before anyone thinks I'm serious I DID NOT INVEST A PENNY IN SPARTA MATRIX!!!! As I've said before Mugs by name, no longer by nature!!!

Cheers

Mugs
I called the OR office in London today and he informed me they are awaiting answers from former SOM directors and Paul Morton. He has concerns about the way the company was run etc. I asked the question as regards obtaining a list of all creditors and all the shareholders register as I want to explore more of the asset ownership and the claim on here about borgetto. Can anyone help on this re information etc.
Lockwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2011, 4:59pm   #1266
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockwood View Post
I called the OR office in London today and he informed me they are awaiting answers from former SOM directors and Paul Morton. He has concerns about the way the company was run etc. I asked the question as regards obtaining a list of all creditors and all the shareholders register as I want to explore more of the asset ownership and the claim on here about borgetto. Can anyone help on this re information etc.
Its probably posted here somewhere but there was a list of shareholders that had been obtained from the registrar in the UK. It was just a number of nominee accounts which didnt list any names.
Old Sep 13, 2011, 5:04pm   #1267
Joined Oct 2006

Some mention of the top 10 shareholders here but like I said they are just nominees

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...-group-51.html
Old Sep 13, 2011, 5:39pm   #1268

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2011

Hello
do you have name and telephone number of the official receiver? we Have got plenty of things to tell him.....thanks
rossigianni272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2011, 7:47am   #1269
Joined Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossigianni272 View Post
Hello
do you have name and telephone number of the official receiver? we Have got plenty of things to tell him.....thanks
please share what information you have and how this has effected you. The OR's details are posted here already.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 7:55am   #1270
Joined Aug 2011
Lightbulb Re: Spiriton Media Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockwood View Post
please share what information you have and how this has effected you. The OR's details are posted here already.
i am lead to belive if we can get the share trading records of the company we will have a very clear picture and it will establish certain details that will reveval were assets and money went.

the question that will then be raised is under the bonna vacitna (spelt wrong) as to who has control over the assets ie UK / German courts or were ever they are.

The other option is to join the lead creditor and sue against the HOT's signed by birch and if that cant be done sue the lawyer that drew it up . (they ll be insured ) that in turn would give the liquidator a fund to dig more.