The TenKei Trading Programme

This is a discussion on The TenKei Trading Programme within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi I just received a copy of this from Red Hot Penny Shares. It's called The TenKei Trading Programme by ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 8, 2010, 10:16am   #1
Joined Sep 2009
The TenKei Trading Programme

Hi I just received a copy of this from Red Hot Penny Shares. It's called The TenKei Trading Programme by Wilson P Williams. Seems to get a pretty good strike rate and is reasonably priced. Just wondering if any of you guys have tried this?
thinkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2010, 7:44pm   #2
Joined Sep 2009
Re: The TenKei Trading Programme

thinkman started this thread Hi I'm a newbie and looking into a few different trading systems to try. I like the look of this one and also Richard Hill's Forex Net Trap. Just after your advice really! ..if any of you guys have used these systems?

Much appreciated
thinkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2010, 9:58am   #3
Joined Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkman View Post
Hi I just received a copy of this from Red Hot Penny Shares. It's called The TenKei Trading Programme by Wilson P Williams. Seems to get a pretty good strike rate and is reasonably priced. Just wondering if any of you guys have tried this?
I just bought the net trap system and I'm waiting for it but I am interested in the tenkei aswell. Could you let me know how you get on and I will let you know how I get on??
piphead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2010, 9:59am   #4
Joined Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkman View Post
Hi I'm a newbie and looking into a few different trading systems to try. I like the look of this one and also Richard Hill's Forex Net Trap. Just after your advice really! ..if any of you guys have used these systems?

Much appreciated
I'm waiting for it when I get it I will let you know
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:02am   #5
Joined Dec 2009

I'm using the Net Trap and even thought its been a quite 2 weeks (made a 23 pip loss last week) i'm happy with the style of trading. I've seen promotions for Tenkei but avoided it due to the fact i've so much time to trade a day. The results aren't great of late but i faith it will pull back. If you are using Net Trap i suggest you sign up for Richards twice weekly email (Forex Round Up) as it's a great read and free too. Please let me know how Tenkei works for you as i'll try it if the system is good.
whatreallymakesmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2010, 1:17pm   #6
Joined Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatreallymakesmoney View Post
I'm using the Net Trap and even thought its been a quite 2 weeks (made a 23 pip loss last week) i'm happy with the style of trading. I've seen promotions for Tenkei but avoided it due to the fact i've so much time to trade a day. The results aren't great of late but i faith it will pull back. If you are using Net Trap i suggest you sign up for Richards twice weekly email (Forex Round Up) as it's a great read and free too. Please let me know how Tenkei works for you as i'll try it if the system is good.
Since you have been using the trap have you not made a profit ??
Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:31pm   #7
Joined Mar 2010

Any updates on how Tenkei working? Is it worth the £187?
barnesan is offline   Reply With Quote