beginners course

This is a discussion on beginners course within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi, I'm new to the site but have so far found it very helpful. I am looking for a decent ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 22, 2003, 7:07pm   #1
Joined Dec 2003
beginners course

Hi,

I'm new to the site but have so far found it very helpful. I am looking for a decent course on trading, I have seen many on the web but feel very sceptical about 90% of them.

I have seen one that I think may be good and I was wondering if anyone had heard of it?

It is from FTS and the founder is Peter Hall. The course is a stock market essentials and they also do a charting course which looks quite good.

Has anyone heard if this is any good?

Also, is there any other courses out there that would be better for a beginner?

Many thanks
nheath100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 7:11pm   #2
Joined Oct 2003
PLEASE DO NOT GO ON ANY COURSE RUN BY DARREN WINTERS!

EVER!
MCGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 7:15pm   #3
Joined Oct 2003
Lol!

Actually I know someone called Peter Hall who lost all his life savings on the stock market-im pretty sure it aint the same guy though!

I think general consensus is that anyone who is knocking there guts out trying to sell you there award winnings systems is a dirty rotten lying scoundrel because theyd be spending there time trading otherwise
MCGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 7:47pm   #4

Joined Jun 2002
Donot go on any course what so ever.. Most coaches are the rejects from the market who are looking for their victims outside the market..

Stick to this BB .. there is a huge amount of info here that will help you ..

regards
Grey1 is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 8:04pm   #5
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
nheath100,

I will send you a private message concerning this.

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:14pm   #6
Joined Dec 2003
nheath100 started this thread Thanks for the replies. I think you have made up my mind, maybe I will just trawl through this site and find out as much info as I can, aswell as paper trading. Thanks again!
nheath100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2003, 12:30pm   #7

Joined Nov 2002
Do the search with word URL and you will get results of the real knowledge on this site.