Trading firms in new york city

This is a discussion on Trading firms in new york city within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I'm looking to join a stock or futures trading firm in New York city or Brooklyn new york. I have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 8, 2008, 7:10pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Trading firms in new york city

I'm looking to join a stock or futures trading firm in New York city or Brooklyn new york.
I have some experience trading futures and stocks. Looking for a place where they will give me some training.
cbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2008, 3:45pm   #2
Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbull View Post
I'm looking to join a stock or futures trading firm in New York city or Brooklyn new york.
I have some experience trading futures and stocks. Looking for a place where they will give me some training.
From what I have heard you should do your training in UK then go to US where you will be top dog. All the US boys come to their London offices for training. There is a lot more knowledge in London.
raysor is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2008, 7:17pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
cbull started this thread which firms in the uk?
cbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2011, 10:07pm   #4

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: Trading firms in new york city

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbull View Post
give me a call 516-510-5589
i have a great trading firm in the city great plateform the facility is hooked up with everything you need , trade the news , eye on the market , SAC Top Performers. everything you need to trade at your top performance.

the firm is located on Wall St. 15 feet away from the New York Stock Exchange
lallouz capital is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote