Gold TA

This is a discussion on Gold TA within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi all, I put this link up on my TMF board over the weekend and it provoked a bit of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 16, 2002, 5:57pm   #1

Joined Dec 2001
Gold TA

Hi all,

I put this link up on my TMF board over the weekend and it provoked a bit of discussion. Take a look and see what you think.

http://www.financialsense.com/metals...iew/121202.htm
Old Dec 16, 2002, 8:24pm   #2

Joined Nov 2000
here's my take on it....
If it is rare or unique, there is no foundation for expecting it to perform in any particular way.The fact that a similar instrument may have delivered a particular target is of little consequence. I'm a firm believer in each stock ( instrument) has it's unique characteristics, some of which may be common to others and those taught in textbooks.
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2003, 8:32pm   #3

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
wih i had seen this earlier, sold out today at $348 missing the move up to 354. mind u have had a good run on this up from 307 ! just trading in small amounts.........might just have another go !
Old Aug 21, 2013, 12:19pm   #4

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
wih i had seen this earlier, sold out today at $348 missing the move up to 354. mind u have had a good run on this up from 307 ! just trading in small amounts.........might just have another go !
GOLD now @ $1365...imagine if you had held!

CLICK - My Trading Journal | SEARCH: soundmoneyproject.org |
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 12:21pm   #5
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_trader View Post
GOLD now @ $1365...imagine if you had held!
If we had an award for 'Best Necro-Post of the Year' - yours would get my vote n_t!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 1:07pm   #6

7 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
Is it a good idea to do this full time. Also this guy was telling me something about trading gold what do you guy think?
newmillionaire is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote