First Step.

This is a discussion on First Step. within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello all! Just a quick question. I am wanting to use a recomendation service for option picks. I have no ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 6, 2008, 8:02pm   #1
Joined Aug 2008
First Step.

Hello all! Just a quick question. I am wanting to use a recomendation service for option picks. I have no working knowledge of how to "forcast" information. (YET). However, I have heard of Steve Sarnoff, Chuck Hughs etc...
So, my question may seem obvious and if common I apologize for not finding the thread. How do I go about sifting through the hundreds of recomendation services out there? ie: credible, most winners etc... thanks!
NEWOP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2008, 8:39pm   #2

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
i am in the same vote as you i have signed up for a couple of services and i like stocksfirst.com the best thus far. They post new trades on sundays its like $100 for a 3 month trial.
gary123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2008, 9:33pm   #3
Joined Aug 2008
NEWOP43 started this thread hey gary thanks for the reply. Have you had any success with it? DIDTHEY PAY???
NEWOP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2008, 10:33pm   #4

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWOP43 View Post
hey gary thanks for the reply. Have you had any success with it? DIDTHEY PAY???
yeah so far i have won 4 of 5 but they have all there previous trades from weeks before and they are very successful. They are also very informative they post updates everyday on the trades and what you should look for. They make it very easy. I like it.
gary123 is offline   Reply With Quote