How Do DayTraders Make Money in the Futures Market?

This is a discussion on How Do DayTraders Make Money in the Futures Market? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; In answer to numerous emails wanting more info, I've published an online manual that subscribers can use to maximize their ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 18, 2009, 3:41pm   #145
Joined Aug 2008
mechanicaldaytrader started this thread In answer to numerous emails wanting more info, I've published an online manual that subscribers can use to maximize their trading experience using the DayRaider Upgrade FINAL. It is written in such a way that newbies and non-subscribers can (hopefully) gain an understanding of how this low risk trading platform is constructed. My trading rules are identical for selling or buying, the math/logic is simply reversed.

When building this intraday charting platform, more emphasis is made at determining if SUPPORT is being honored by current prices. As long as recent support is being respected by the market, then the rest of the trading rules are pretty simple. When support is not being respected by the market, the market is then OVERBOUGHT and the mechanical trading systems (that control the Mini Dow) are short. Using a couple simple time and price behaviors, the daytrader exits long positions and looks for one of the 2 mechanical short positions to enter.

GOOD TRADING EVERYONE!

The Mechanical Day Trader
mechanicaldaytrader is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2009, 9:54pm   #146
Joined Aug 2008
Trading Secrets Revealed When Using The DayRaider Upgrade

mechanicaldaytrader started this thread Trading Secrets Revealed When Using the DayRaider Upgrade...

positive deviation + coequal green + 2 Dow Behaviors = 100% buy

negative deviation + coequal red + 2 Dow Behaviors = 100% sell

mechanicaldaytrader is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:28pm   #147

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
are you still trading?

Just wandering if you are still trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicaldaytrader View Post
send me an email at my profile email address to discuss further

This forum seems to not allow posting of jpgs or graphic images, (which I find very odd). The Forum server could simply scan the image for viruses and then post it to the thread if it was ok. When I post a link to my blog, it's considered advertising....sooooooooooo....just email me.

Regards,

Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2009, 11:45pm   #148
Joined Aug 2008
mechanicaldaytrader started this thread ....my 'wandering' days are over....the answer is "yes"

Old Jul 22, 2009, 3:03pm   #149
Joined Aug 2008
DayRaider Upgrade Coequal Green Long Entry

mechanicaldaytrader started this thread Market Open today; you're long and up about 80+ points on 2nd profit objective (so far); up about 50 points on the first profit objective.

Old Jul 22, 2009, 5:40pm   #150
Joined Aug 2008
mechanicaldaytrader started this thread another long entry today, same trading rules....

here are the direct screen grabs for today's two simple long entries so far...

morning trade entry
noon trade entry

Old Jul 22, 2009, 11:36pm   #151
Joined Jan 2009
I will interrupt this infomercial for one second. As I mentioned, I am not the smartest guy out there because so many of Stu's students are racking up the mini dow points and of course I failed to learn from this venerable sensei. I don't understand what is so hard about attaching your trade logs that are emailed to you EVERY night on here the next day with your profit/loss. Of course redact you account number but I mean come on what is so hard about that.
vrtrop22b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2009, 2:15am   #152
Joined Aug 2008
mechanicaldaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtrop22b View Post
I will interrupt this infomercial for one second. As I mentioned, I am not the smartest guy out there because so many of Stu's students are racking up the mini dow points and of course I failed to learn from this venerable sensei. I don't understand what is so hard about attaching your trade logs that are emailed to you EVERY night on here the next day with your profit/loss. Of course redact you account number but I mean come on what is so hard about that.
The carton of spoiled milk again.....the code is 'new', ..after extensive backtesting (via Tradestation strategies) it was just rolled out last week.

If you don't like long entry mechanical trade entry setups (in color) that happen 2 or 3 times a day in an intraday market that has created a powerful sell formation, then I suggest you not subscribe to this thread. Nobody forces you to read this. .....Or read the previous posts stated such will be done.

I have recently updated the online manual for the upgraded software so anyone that cares to can see how clear the trading rules are along with near realtime illustrations (posted mid-trading session today).

No doubt I will now get criticized for not physically clicking the subscriber's mouse when a coequal GREENLINE formation with positive deviation and two Dow Behaviors occurs.

And..if the reader(s) continue to be so dissatisfied with these repetitive mechanical setups that work for anyone that is NOT colorblind..find something better, because obviously this sux, right?

I've been cranking out code for many years looking for a near 100% accurate long entry ...please let me enjoy it...if you've got something better I'll give you kudos and buy you a Guinness.

The Mechanical Trader