How Do DayTraders Make Money in the Futures Market?

This is a discussion on How Do DayTraders Make Money in the Futures Market? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Please see my blog Scammed By Stuart Kidney aka Mechanical Day Trader for a more honest review....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 1, 2009, 8:37am   #78

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Please see my blog Scammed By Stuart Kidney aka Mechanical Day Trader for a more honest review.
Scammedbystuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2009, 1:35pm   #79
Joined Aug 2008
Scammed By Stuart

mechanicaldaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scammedbystuart View Post
Please see my blog Scammed By Stuart Kidney aka Mechanical Day Trader for a more honest review.

So, Ken...did you every do the homework that was required by the course? Here's the email (attached) I sent to Ken because of his incessant whining and unwillingness to apply what I (attempted) to teach. The guy paid the money, did the Fundamentals course but couldn't figure out how to do some basic, grade school graphing (Yesterday's Trade Module I).

My response here, with copies of PayPal transactions and a "noncompliance" email I sent out to Ken last February. Notice the blogger (Ken) doesn't ever state that the stuff I teach doesn't work...

...because he never studied or learned it.

Ken does bring up an issue regarding a "live trading advisor". I actually did that for 3 months years ago. It didn't work. The guys on the Skype conference did not learn how to trade, they just endlessly talked about the daytrading chart instead of applying the concepts of mechanical trading and taking the dang trade.

If someone is geniunely interested in hearing the other side from subscribers that actually DO HOMEWORK, send an email and I will forward it to some happy subscribes that use the methodology every day. The DayRaider Upgrade is being deployed now..and will take the One Minute Methodology to a "nirvana" type level, imo. If a subscriber wants it, they pay me $100 for two months...wow I MUST be in this for the money, huh??

No, it's there as an alternative if subscribers want to progress to a higher level. If not, they stay at the DayRaider 2.2 level, no problem. I've enclosed a screen grab of part of 6/30 -- if the cyan line goes UP ya buy..if the yellow line goes DOWN ya sell..risk maybe ten ticks max...(yeah, it's a little more complicated than that but not too difficult). You have mechanical time and price rules along with indicators that never lie -- they indicate whether the overbought or oversold condition is likely to end. If the condition is not in the process of ending, you stay with the current trade.

Daytrading is not for complainers. It is for the rugged individualist that wants to go farther than the crowd and take responsibility for their own actions. Scammed By Stuart blog is by a typical person in America (unfortunately) that doesn't want to get off their duff and make it happen. There are lots of people that DO want the opportunity, but you'll always find one or two that are whiners.

Funny, but the only people that are whining are the ones that I gave half prices specials because this was their last chance at daytrading before their wife (or ex-wife) cut off their credit line..lol !!

Happy Trading and Cheers to Everyone...and... I do enjoy training and helping people be successful only for those that want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Stuart
The Mechanical Day Trader
mechanical@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
ken-cassorla-noncompliance.jpg   tr-mechanical-trader-1445-06-30.jpg  
mechanicaldaytrader is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2009, 1:44pm   #80

Joined Aug 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicaldaytrader View Post
So, Ken...did you every do the homework that was required by the course? Here's the email (attached) I sent to Ken because of his incessant whining and unwillingness to apply what I (attempted) to teach. The guy paid the money, did the Fundamentals course but couldn't figure out how to do some basic, grade school graphing (Yesterday's Trade Module I).

My response here, with copies of PayPal transactions and a "noncompliance" email I sent out to Ken last February. Notice the blogger (Ken) doesn't ever state that the stuff I teach doesn't work...

...because he never studied or learned it.

Ken does bring up an issue regarding a "live trading advisor". I actually did that for 3 months years ago. It didn't work. The guys on the Skype conference did not learn how to trade, they just endlessly talked about the daytrading chart instead of applying the concepts of mechanical trading and taking the dang trade.

If someone is geniunely interested in hearing the other side from subscribers that actually DO HOMEWORK, send an email and I will forward it to some happy subscribes that use the methodology every day. The DayRaider Upgrade is being deployed now..and will take the One Minute Methodology to a "nirvana" type level, imo. If a subscriber wants it, they pay me $100 for two months...wow I MUST be in this for the money, huh??

No, it's there as an alternative if subscribers want to progress to a higher level. If not, they stay at the DayRaider 2.2 level, no problem. I've enclosed a screen grab of part of 6/30 -- if the cyan line goes UP ya buy..if the yellow line goes DOWN ya sell..risk maybe ten ticks max...(yeah, it's a little more complicated than that but not too difficult). You have mechanical time and price rules along with indicators that never lie -- they indicate whether the overbought or oversold condition is likely to end. If the condition is not in the process of ending, you stay with the current trade.

Daytrading is not for complainers. It is for the rugged individualist that wants to go farther than the crowd and take responsibility for their own actions. Scammed By Stuart blog is by a typical person in America (unfortunately) that doesn't want to get off their duff and make it happen. There are lots of people that DO want the opportunity, but you'll always find one or two that are whiners.

Funny, but the only people that are whining are the ones that I gave half prices specials because this was their last chance at daytrading before their wife (or ex-wife) cut off their credit line..lol !!

Happy Trading and Cheers to Everyone...and... I do enjoy training and helping people be successful only for those that want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Stuart
mechanical@gmail.com
Not sure who is "right" but I do agree with Stuart that people (not accusing you ScammedbyStuart) will pay for a course and then expect above and beyond what has been offered and complain when they aren't profitable - like being with a teacher has the ability to make them profitable when they aren't prepared to put in their own hard work.

Increasing trader performance: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...rformance.html

Advice for getting a job in trading: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...b-trading.html
trader_dante is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2009, 2:15pm   #81
Joined Aug 2008
it takes "guts" to be a daytrader..some don't have it..

mechanicaldaytrader started this thread It takes "balls" to daytrade. These men mentioned below "had it". I grew up around them, but am nowhere near their stature. I admire their example. Take a read - visit the links when you have time - the town I grew up in as a kid would not exist except for these kind of men. I'm very thankful for them.

Three links of some hometown heroes that I grew up around are below. I was raised in Fremont, Ohio. There is a 25 acre park in this town of 20,000 of President Hayes. Yup, an American President was from my hometown.

There was Fort Stephenson on the bank of Sandusky River - THE battle that ended the northern campaign of the War of 1812 was fought there...160 guys in a Fort held off about 3000. Yup, my little hometown..pretty important, huh?

I write this post to give you an indication of the kind of people that influenced my childhood. I am nowhere near President Hayes, Col Groghan or Roger Young's stature...and never will be...I am deeply humbled to have known these great men ...with apologies to the Brits here, I am proud of these Americans and their sacrifice so I could enjoy my childhood in a sleepy farm town in Ohio.

Roger Young..a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient during WWII came from Clyde Ohio - 6 miles from Fremont. I grew up playing and swimming (I was a slow "competitive swimmer" in AAU) at Roger Young Park. Read about how Roger Young demonstrated leadership, courage, bravery.

Read about Col. Groghan...a guy with a law degree...born with a silver spoon...instead he enlisted in the Army as a PRIVATE and displayed leadership, courage, bravery and an unwillingness to give up (again my apologies to the Brits). Amazing.

Anyhow, the trivial issues of the day (this thread) pale in comparison to what these men did to help shape me and those around me.

Stuart

Last edited by mechanicaldaytrader; Jul 1, 2009 at 3:02pm.
mechanicaldaytrader is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2009, 6:14pm   #82
Joined Jan 2009
Stuart, you are a scammer and an exposed one at that. No one can succeed using your "methodology". Please introduce the world to any student that you have trained that is making 100k+ on this system. It is going on 4+ years now. There must be something pathological about you to sit there and scam people then project some kind of sanctimonious honor system. Oh and didn't you say you were from Michigan? Now it's Ohio? I wish some script kiddies would take your site down completely. The question I have is how in the hell do you make money from this scheme at this point. Who are the people still giving you their money?
vrtrop22b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2009, 6:25pm   #83
Joined Aug 2008
mechanicaldaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtrop22b View Post
Stuart, you are a scammer and an exposed one at that. No one can succeed using your "methodology". Please introduce the world to any student that you have trained that is making 100k+ on this system. It is going on 4+ years now. There must be something pathological about you to sit there and scam people then project some kind of sanctimonious honor system. Oh and didn't you say you were from Michigan? Now it's Ohio? I wish some script kiddies would take your site down completely. The question I have is how in the hell do you make money from this scheme at this point. Who are the people still giving you their money?
childhood in Ohio...high school/college in Michigan....always rooted for U of M and the Detroit Tigers even when I lived in Ohio since Mom always listened to WJR. Ain't no jobs in Fremont, family moved to Motown burbs so I could work and go to college.

PayPal has a refund procedure for anyone that proves that were scammed. There have been no refunds, no debits...ergo, no scam. Students need to replicate past trades then take 'em as they come. Now that I'm done programming (it's been 12 months plus plus tons of time training studens) daily statements will be posted on the website "trade journal". The DayRaider 2.2 screen prints of filled orders & the broker's screen print of all fills will be posted as well (each day). I'll trade part time, probably 2 or 3 round turns per day, depending on how much training I'm doing. A CPA will audit the monthly statement. I'll be on vaca for about 2 weeks in August.

Stuart
Old Jul 1, 2009, 6:49pm   #84
Joined Jan 2009
Okay Stuart, I will ask this one final time. You are now in this 4+ years that I know of. Possibly longer. Can you point to one student that you have "trained" that is making 6 figures minimum trading YOUR methodology. Not paper trading, not getting their sea legs. Can you point to one person making the kind of money you guarantee on your website.
vrtrop22b is offline   Reply With Quote