Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

This is a discussion on Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Guys I did post a reply last week but it didnt come up - have had this problem before. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 3, 2008, 12:12am   #17

6 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Hi Guys

I did post a reply last week but it didnt come up - have had this problem before.

Anyway here's the news, I am paper trading with this technique and it does work - it identifies some beautiful flags that you can trade one - i'm working on my closing skills.

I've made a $1000 on paper - the markets of course are very volatile right now.

Hope this helps
JC
jchohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2008, 9:46am   #18
Joined Oct 2008
Hello JC

Thanks for the update, would you recommend the system to a newbie trader?

Thanks again, heckmondwike07
heckmondwike07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2008, 9:38pm   #19
Joined Oct 2007
I subscribe to Money Week and just received the latest "limited offer" to Cohen's Secret-Flags, only 89 places. To avoid any doubt I'm happy to declare myself a sceptic but would be interested in any real results achieved. Bottom line, Holy Grails are hard to come by and in reality there hasn't been one invented yet. Whilst I appreciate people will paper trade to test this provides no proof, in my view. My experience shows (for me at least) that paper results don't translate well to the real world as the physcology is different. Losing £1,000 on paper is different to losing £200 in reality or put to another way, a 20% trading equity loss on paper can be shrugged off but in real life do that a couple of times and your confidence will be shot.
Much appreciate any feedback on real trading results.
Regards, C
shiversc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2008, 10:40am   #20

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Flag Trader

Hi JC,
I am also interested in purchasing flag-trader but I noted one thing in the blurb that the access to the software that identifies the flags is only for one year so what happens after that do you have to pay annually or what,

gray
gray123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2008, 9:22pm   #21
Joined Jan 2007
Hi Jane (jchohan),
Very interested in knowing how you’re getting on with your Flag-Trader system. Any information on your progress to date would be appreciated. Your work and effort in piloting the system is appreciated by many of us - thanks.
Rich
stevensri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2008, 5:33pm   #22
Joined Oct 2008
June,
Thanks for the feedback.

Do you need to be sitting in front of computer all day long placing traders or can you do this in evenings i.e. outside work committments? Can you set-up entry/exit points using your spread trading account (sorry I'm a newbie)?

Have you started trading for real money yet? And is it worth time/money for a newbie to start?

Thanks, heckmondwike07
Old Nov 26, 2008, 12:34pm   #23
Joined Nov 2008
Hi all

Im just starting in trading and went to guy cohen traning day on saturday just gone. It covered 3 items illuminati trading, flag trader(his new product) and a secret one off monthly trade called ambush trading only being introduced for the first time to the training day people. My initial comments are as follows:-
Day was brilliantly run, hotel food setting great. Guy was inspirational, options trading (illuminati)was a bit tough as i was learning from scratch. Flag trader was where i was just swept off my feet. Its so simple to understand the way he brought it over was brilliant. It takes all technical aspects away, he shows you a process that you rigorously follow. No need to calculate anything just follow 5 steps. The ambush trading secret i cannot divulge as i have signed a contract not to tell but it is amazing but you can only use it once a month. I went home saturday night feeling the money was very well spent. But the acid test is can i get it to work like he did. The software was installed early hours sunday morning ( as soon as i got home) which actually gives you the potential trades and by sunday lunchtime i had easily selected 40 possible trades. Two of them materialised yesterday and i made 100 points on one and 130 on the other. I only have a £500 starting pot so I bet 24p (minimum stake) a point on igindex and took just over 50 pounds, if i kept my nerve and used his last step of managing the trade i would have won more. Amazing, more are lining up now, my pot increased by 10% in one day. So that you understand the time implications (as i have seen amazing things written by copywriters like earn £1,000 per day doing 6 hrs per week) it takes about 15 minutes per day to use the software to locate potential trades then another 30 minutes to assess each one for the novice eye. Then about 30 minutes to set up trades found that comply to the 5 steps. So you are talking about 1.25hrs to check assess and place bets. I have done this for 2 days so is based on what it took me so far. I think that when im going properly the whole process with extended trade searches will take about 1.5 hrs. Hope this helps anyone who is considering doing anything with Guy. For me flag trader is the way to go.
pjchalmers is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2008, 12:58pm   #24
Joined Oct 2008
Hello PJChalmers,

Thank you for your review/feedback.

If the flagtrader identifies potential trades for you then does it help you with assessment based on your risk profile or do you do this yourself? Can you also please clarify if trader needs to be sitting in front of his PC all day long to place, monitor such trades or can you do this in evening and wait for trades to move in right direction before you place your bets automatically?

Persumably you can also define your exit points whether they are to minimise your losses or to take profits? 10% return in a day is very impressive so well done and I hope you manage to double your pot within a couple of weeks!

How many trades have you placed so far and what has been your losses to profits factor? Do you only place a percentage of your pot i.e. 3% as your stake? Which markets do you trade in forex or usual stock markets?

I'm seriously thinking about investing in flagtrader software but need to fully understand all concepts before I committ to purchasing. Can you kindly answer above questions?

Many thanks and good luck.