Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

This is a discussion on Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Talking of boxes, I once played cricket with a Nazi. He was quite difficult to swing....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 8, 2012, 5:33am   #376
Joined Jul 2003
Re: Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

Talking of boxes, I once played cricket with a Nazi.

He was quite difficult to swing.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2012, 7:58am   #377
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisa View Post
Hi all,
I am new to this forum and just wanted to add to this interesting discussion.

I just attended Guy's Global OVI-FlagTrader Release webinar an hour ago. Initially I was quite impressed with his OVI indicator and the breakout trades that it set up. However the alarm bells started ringing when he "demonstrated" how he turned an initial capital of $1k into $30+k with a dozen or so trades - the thing is that these "trades" weren't in chronological order and were obviously cherry picked in order to maximise the compounding effect. And these "trades" were all profitable, not a single losing one. So how realistic can that be???
During the webinar, I asked if Guy could show any evidence that he personally took all those "trades" and unsurprisingly my question was never answered.
To be fair, Guy may indeed have a valid system to capture potential breakout trades but I personally don't like the way he resorts to using marketing gimmicks to sell his system.
The posts on this thread has also been useful in reinforcing my decision to stay away from this Guy (pun intended).

A newbie NOT giving money to a Junk mail Marketeer ?

now.....this Newbies got some real potential

luisa ...we are all here to help !

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rsh01
Old Jun 8, 2012, 8:21am   #378
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Hi all,

I just attended Guy's Global OVI-FlagTrader Release webinar an hour ago. Initially I was quite impressed with his OVI indicator and the breakout trades that it set up. However the alarm bells started ringing when he "demonstrated" how he turned an initial capital of $1k into $30+k with a dozen or so trades - the thing is that these "trades" weren't in chronological order and were obviously cherry picked in order to maximise the compounding effect. And these "trades" were all profitable, not a single losing one. So how realistic can that be???
During the webinar, I asked if Guy could show any evidence that he personally took all those "trades" and unsurprisingly my question was never answered.
To be fair, Guy may indeed have a valid system to capture potential breakout trades but I personally don't like the way he resorts to using marketing gimmicks to sell his system.
The posts on this thread has also been useful in reinforcing my decision to stay away from this Guy (pun intended).
Would you change your mind if you knew this man decoded a secret Nazi box that makes millions?

You see it was smuggled out of Germany during WW2 and the only person that knew how it worked died, until recently when Guy decoded it. Needless to say he has been kind enough to sell a few copies, well 89 to be precise. You see if he sells too many everyone will be mega rich and it will ruin the world order, I mean you wont even be able to get servants for your millionaire house because they'll all be millionaires too.

NOTE: For the benefit of Beginner Joe the story is not true, Guy Cohen just made it all up.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rsh01 , the hare , The Leopard
Old Jun 8, 2012, 9:56am   #379

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
Hi all,

I've got his books on Options Trading and he knows his stuff. I think he is good imo.

Don't know about him flogging his system though. I have no idea why any one person or company would want to sell or clone their golden egg laying duck???

Perhaps it's stopped producing the eggs.
Old Jun 8, 2012, 10:07am   #380
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
I've got his books on Options Trading and he knows his stuff. I think he is good imo. :
I read one of his books on Options, and I must admit it was well written, and I'd probably go so far as to recommend it to others.

The problem of course is that you wouldn't be selling secret boxes smuggled out of Nazi Germany unless you had too. You probably wouldn't want to be writing books either.
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2013, 10:43pm   #381

3 Posts
Joined May 2011
SO ! Is there an OVI Indicator or not?
gelconz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2014, 4:27am   #382
Joined Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelconz View Post
SO ! Is there an OVI Indicator or not?

Yeah. It's fine, works very well. Search for me in this thread, I've been using it for some years now. I just stopped posting due to the trolls.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 3:16am   #383
Joined Sep 2009
On a certain date about 8 weeks ago the OVI issued a signal. I responded in the appropriate manner and my IG Index account now contains unrealised profits of + 100%. If I close all positions at the open tomorrow I am very likely to have doubled my account.

I can live with that.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 3:39am   #384
Joined Mar 2008
Received an email for Guy Cohen's Follow the Money and was vaguely interested till I read the comments here. Thanks y'all.
sofaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2017, 9:53pm   #385

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
I have seen several threads on Guy Cohen’s Illuminati Trading System and some of his other products but nothing on what seems to be his latest offering, Smart Money Indicator.

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere – I am new to the forum and new to trading, still finding my way around here and cannot find any reference to it.

The price is around £300 for Smart Money Indicator and I am wondering if it is worth trying. I see mixed reviews on other Guy Cohen products on T2W threads and the jury seems to be still out on the guy himself (no pun intended). My gut feeling is leaning towards positive vibes about him but then again, I am easily duped and hence your experience would be much appreciated

Is it OK to post this here or should I start a new thread?
SeanBhoc is offline   Reply With Quote