Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

This is a discussion on Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by RonnieR W****r U mean "WINNER", plz dont use STAR when you want to express yourself, be my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 25, 2010, 3:18am   #177
Joined Nov 2006
Re: Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieR View Post
W****r
U mean "WINNER", plz dont use STAR when you want to express yourself, be my super guest... Thanks for the appreciation

NB: Trust yourself and come out your cave and say with pride that you have lost too and learnt your lesson.

Oh, I also notice you are after some Lines (MA) to sort out your Tesco shopping? hmmm
leritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2010, 4:00am   #178
Joined Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by leritz View Post
U mean "WINNER", plz dont use STAR when you want to express yourself, be my super guest... Thanks for the appreciation

NB: Trust yourself and come out your cave and say with pride that you have lost too and learnt your lesson.

Oh, I also notice you are after some Lines (MA) to sort out your Tesco shopping? hmmm
Oh yeah, I've taken some hits, but I've been taught how to control them. We all take (relatively) tiny losses don't we? I'm in profit. Do you actually trade? Put YOUR results up here and I'm sure that Guy's disciples will tell you exactly where you are going wrong.

Unfortunately I don't normally do 'flaming', so having failed already you won't be hearing much more from me on this issue. :-)

I therefor aplogise for the 'w****r' remark.

Cheers

Paul
RonnieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 8:28am   #179
Joined Nov 2008

Hi everyone
Haven't posted for ages but have had a lot of messages that I now need to answer to a number of people. I have been seriously ill for most of 2009 and have not posted or done mutch apart from bed and rest. Anyway hopefully im now properly on the mend and getting going again.
Its interesting to see comments about Guy. I know him well, he posts himself sometimes on this blog. For those sceptics he doesn't use any other names to write on this blog. He doesn't need to he is one of the most upfront, say it as it is people i know and very helpful. I have even been classed as GUY when I first started so gave my name and number if anyone wanted to talk to me about flag trader.
Anyway down to how its doing. I didnt trade (or do anything for that matter) from Jan to September last year due to serious ill health but started again in October. Flag trader has continued to do well even under difficult situations. Guy himself recognised this and modified slightly his method. This has worked great. By the way he immediately sent out a message to all his customers and did a webinar to explain everything in detail. This again is not a surprise for this man. At this precise moment there are opportunities but is a very unsure time on the market, but using his exact method you keep out of most false moves, and get into good ones.
Look forward to being active on this forum again and answering those messages
Regards
Paul Chalmers
pjchalmers is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 9:39am   #180
Joined Nov 2008

Hi Nick
If you read my post above you know why im late in replying.
Now lets get down to business.
I am totally confident this system produces a long term sustainable future. (Im relying on this, I have taken a massive step and now trade full time). I understand dis satisfaction in your job, it happens to many people but it takes someone brave and dedicated to do it. There are so many rubbish systems out there that don't do what it says on the tin. Flag trader is different, it is one of only a handful out there that actually works. The problem is people keep going after the next big thing and never actually do what they already have. Its becoming an internet disease which robs people of their money constantly on the buzz of something even better.
With flag trader you have in your situation the best of both worlds and a very easy transfer from IT guru to trading expert. Let me explain. Flag trader is not something you need to be glued to the screen with every hour of the day. You can spend a small amount of time in the evening checking for your flags with the help of the flag trader software and set your traps. Each day repeat the process or adjust stops or take profits on those that are running. It doesn't take long when you are competent and competency doesn't take long to achieve. When your up and running about 1 hr a day is all it takes maximum. Then you can watch your trading grow until it is at a level that you can decide your future path. But then its with knowledge and success not a hasty plunge now .With good money management from the off say starting at £1 a pip gradually build up your bank to £10 a pip. Now to make £1000 per week say at £10 a pip you need 100 pips a week which is very achievable, this is only 20 pips a day.
Hope this helps you
Regards
Paul Chalmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldNick View Post
Your feedback is very interesting, Paul. On your point above, are you confident that the system can produce a reliable long term income stream of decent size? I am working in IT, making an income which most people I think would be pretty happy with. Trouble is, I no longer get any satisfaction from my job, which makes for a miserable life. The thought of doing trading full time has a lot of appeal, but am I being realistic? Getting trading profits tax free obviously helps a lot, but I would want to make typically £1000/week before jacking in my IT job. What do you think?

regards
Nick.

Last edited by pjchalmers; Feb 17, 2010 at 9:43am. Reason: grammar
Old Feb 17, 2010, 9:48am   #181
Joined Nov 2008

Hi Duncan
sorry for the delay in posting see my posts above.

The above comments should have given you a good feel for flag trader. The other system i eluded to is not stocks its forex, It is a great compliment to flag trader and my trading portfolio. Its an intra day system that really does rattle out pips on a daily basis. If it is going to be expanded to others i will let you know as its fantastic.
Regards
Paul Chalmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncmac View Post
Hi Paul, i am researching Flag trader, but also interested in this other sustem you mention could you send any info on it? thanks, Duncan

Last edited by pjchalmers; Feb 17, 2010 at 9:55am. Reason: duplicate answer on one point
Old Feb 20, 2010, 5:56pm   #182
Joined Feb 2008

Thnaks Paul, sorry too for delay- i am also trying Fx , so if you can i'd really appreciate it if you could share the forex system that seems to be working..(i have bought Flad tarder and am in process of watching the last videos (actually i am new to stocks, rather than FX , which i have been playing with so far not successfully for some time.. i too really need to create an income out of trading
Thanks
Duncan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjchalmers View Post
Hi Duncan
sorry for the delay in posting see my posts above.

The above comments should have given you a good feel for flag trader. The other system i eluded to is not stocks its forex, It is a great compliment to flag trader and my trading portfolio. Its an intra day system that really does rattle out pips on a daily basis. If it is going to be expanded to others i will let you know as its fantastic.
Regards
Paul Chalmers
duncmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2010, 5:57pm   #183
Joined Feb 2008

Ps pressed send before i saw all my typos -apologies
Old Feb 21, 2010, 4:38pm   #184
Joined Feb 2008

i wonder if there is anyone in Uk who is using flag trader who could recommend... or advise, on how to move data of flagging stocks found on flagfinder to a charting platform such as sharescope so that one can track UK stocks, or is it necessary to use only US stocks with the telechart 2000 service that Guy recommends - since he shows one how to mode the data across to there ?
thanks
duncmac