experienced option trader

This is a discussion on experienced option trader within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi all, I'm new to the community, i've traded equity and index options for 20 years both on the floor ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 20, 2008, 4:35am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
experienced option trader

Hi all,
I'm new to the community, i've traded equity and index options for 20 years both on the floor and upstairs.
I'm currently looking for delta strategies with options using bloomberg data base and scan capabilities. Looking for good ideas that i can build upon and share with.

thanks
Saltzy
saltzy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2008, 4:58pm   #2
Joined Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltzy57 View Post
Hi all,
I'm new to the community, i've traded equity and index options for 20 years both on the floor and upstairs.
I'm currently looking for delta strategies with options using bloomberg data base and scan capabilities. Looking for good ideas that i can build upon and share with.

thanks
Saltzy
What exactly do you mean by delta strategies? delta neutral strategies???