VCBC Capital Group

This is a discussion on VCBC Capital Group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi, I'm the founder of a boutique advisory firm in the business of private equity and venture capital, I have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 5, 2008, 5:12pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
VCBC Capital Group

Hi,

I'm the founder of a boutique advisory firm in the business of private equity and venture capital, I have been approached by a representative of a Company called VCBC Capital Group (http://www.vcbcholdings.com) asking me to assist him/ them in establishing an Investment Holding Company in the Levant region.

As communicated by their representative, they have the funds and are currently looking for a prefessional advisory firm to set-up the Company for them and to provide necessary strategic outlook for such a startup firm.

I tried my level best to gather information about this Company but with no luck!! and was wondering if anyone came across them and if they are legitimate.

Thanks
Limitless is offline   Reply With Quote