purpose of using multiple monitors

This is a discussion on purpose of using multiple monitors within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Mr Marcus sub-contracts for NASA. Grant....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 19, 2008, 8:26pm   #29
Joined Jun 2006
Mr Marcus sub-contracts for NASA.

Grant.
grantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 8:43pm   #30
Joined Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.marcus View Post
...i have more screens as i believed it created the "illusion" of knowing....this is one "wot" series prediction i got woefully wrong....oh the futility... more screens did not equal more love...should i have been focusing on rep points?...maybe.
Don't you think you went a bit OTT? I bet you can't even see your clock...

... which actually is pretty useful, to have more than one clock on the wall - infact I have more clocks (4) than I do Screens (3). It does make life easier, not so much with economic releases as I list them all in GMT, but with important US events like Lunch.
Attached Thumbnails
officesetup.jpg  
MrGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2008, 9:32pm   #31

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGecko View Post
Don't you think you went a bit OTT? I bet you can't even see your clock...

... which actually is pretty useful, to have more than one clock on the wall - infact I have more clocks (4) than I do Screens (3). It does make life easier, not so much with economic releases as I list them all in GMT, but with important US events like Lunch.
...actually totally OTT...in fact ive decided to open a clock shop instead....i could become the new ratners
Old May 20, 2008, 1:15am   #32

Joined Apr 2007
Quote:
...i have more screens as i believed it created the "illusion" of knowing....this is one "wot" series prediction i got woefully wrong....oh the futility... more screens did not equal more love...should i have been focusing on rep points?...maybe.
So how long to roast a chicken with that setup?
Old May 20, 2008, 1:34am   #33
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
I'm sending you a pound for the meter...can't wait to see it turned on

cv

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote