Restricted shares

This is a discussion on Restricted shares within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Sheree I agree that the company itself does not seem to be to blame and I also get quick ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 14, 2008, 5:14pm   #22

9 Posts
Joined May 2008
marypoppins started this thread Hi Sheree

I agree that the company itself does not seem to be to blame and I also get quick replies from them.

Sorry I do not know any more than you do about the shares after the restriction. Perhaps someone else could advise us on this?

Regards

Mary
marypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2012, 7:20pm   #23

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Re: Restricted shares

Hi All

Whats has happend to your Green machine shares

Gary
gazza7546 is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2012, 9:29am   #24
Joined May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazza7546 View Post
Hi All

Whats has happend to your Green machine shares

Gary
Hi Gary,
NOTHING!
Have had no further contact from the company, the are not listed even on the OTC any longer. Finding it immpossible to get any up to date news.
Their website never changes, hasn't been any up to date info on it since the new CEO and directors initial letter.
Appreciate any news anyone can provide.

Sheree
sheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:48am   #25
Joined Dec 2003

Sheree

When are you going to finally realise you were scammed, your money stolen and that the shares were always worthless and will always be worthless.

if you fail to realise this then your money is going to be at real risk again because the scammers love to come back to their marks for a second and 3rd and perhaps even more bight of the sweet apple.

Sorry to be blunt but you are very naive and haven't a clue what you're doing when it comes to investments. If you did you'd have realised within about 30 seconds of the original call that you were being setup by smooth talking conmen.

Now, please don't take offence to what I say because if you realise you're naive then your money will be safe because you will know and understand your limiations. Notice the paradox here, I tell you the truth but you get to keep hold of your money yet the scammers charm you, tell you that you're smart and are overall swell guys - YET THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH AT YOU WHEN THEY PUT THE PHONE DOWN.............

if in any doubt make sure you post here, we might not be charming but as I said above you'll be told the truth and that will keep your money SAFE where it belongs, in your own bank account.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd
Old Jul 24, 2012, 11:57am   #26
Joined May 2008

[QUOTE=anley;1922618]Sheree

When are you going to finally realise you were scammed, your money stolen and that the shares were always worthless and will always be worthless.

if you fail to realise this then your money is going to be at real risk again because the scammers love to come back to their marks for a second and 3rd and perhaps even more bight of the sweet apple.

Sorry to be blunt but you are very naive and haven't a clue what you're doing when it comes to investments. If you did you'd have realised within about 30 seconds of the original call that you were being setup by smooth talking conmen.

Now, please don't take offence to what I say because if you realise you're naive then your money will be safe because you will know and understand your limiations. Notice the paradox here, I tell you the truth but you get to keep hold of your money yet the scammers charm you, tell you that you're smart and are overall swell guys - YET THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH AT YOU WHEN THEY PUT THE PHONE DOWN.............

if in any doubt make sure you post here, we might not be charming but as I said above you'll be told the truth and that will keep your money SAFE where it belongs, in your own bank account.[/QUOTE

Anley, Anely............................................. ....
Of course we realise someone scammed us!
They have tried several times since, but I always put the phone down.
But if some miracle should occur and these shares became marketable anywhere legitimately , then of course we would all like to be furnished with that information.
So if you ever come into any useful information we will remain eternally grateful.
Keep up the good work.
Sheree
sheree is offline   Reply With Quote