Iím New To TRADING Ė Where Do I Start?

This is a discussion on Iím New To TRADING Ė Where Do I Start? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by billy77 Hi guys, I am an Experienced Trader and running my own trading company in Dubai. In ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 7, 2018, 9:39am   #256
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy77 View Post
Hi guys, I am an Experienced Trader and running my own trading company in Dubai.
In the past years I managed different brokerage/trading desks in London and Dubai for almost 15 years.
Recently I start offering a consultancy service on Twitter only for subscribers.

I've been using my trading system for almost 20 years and I made during the years outstanding profits.
If you are a new Trader or Experienced one maybe you could be interested.
If so pls do not hesitate to contact me on info@derivtrades.com or using twitter (you find me under 'derivtrades').
Why do you want to make money from teaching of others rather than using your edge in trading and make much more money? Don't you find a bit lacking the sense?
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2018, 10:30am   #257

Joined Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemypips View Post
Why do you want to make money from teaching of others rather than using your edge in trading and make much more money? Don't you find a bit lacking the sense?
Hi there, I run an investment consultancy firm and I am not teaching any trading system or trading course at the moment. I just enjoy posting my personal trades on twitter and find a challenge and help other traders to make money trading too for a small fee and offer my expertise that's all.

"I probably stepped on the tail of some monkey who could't compete" (Paul Rotter)
billy77 is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2018, 9:00am   #258

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy77 View Post
Hi there, I run an investment consultancy firm and I am not teaching any trading system or trading course at the moment. I just enjoy posting my personal trades on twitter and find a challenge and help other traders to make money trading too for a small fee and offer my expertise that's all.
I guess it also helps if you have a constant income, it takes some of the pressure off
ubeticall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2018, 11:04pm   #259
Joined Oct 2018
If you are new to a forex trading and just started exploring financial markets. You need an experienced teacher who will teach you how to trade profitably, step by step.
You do not need to create a trading system yourself, trust it to those who have been trading profitably in the financial markets for many years.
The teacher will determine your psycho type based on this, he will recommend you a trading type: long-term, medium-term, daily or scalping. For each type of trading, there are already proven forex trading systems that have been operating for more than a dozen years.
You do not need to create the forex system yourself and determine what type of traders you belong to. This will help you avoid mistakes.
An experienced teacher will correct your mistakes. All people make mistakes when they study. This is normal and there is nothing scary about it.

Last edited by profit838; Nov 1, 2018 at 11:35pm.
profit838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2018, 11:15pm   #260
Joined Oct 2018
Diligence, discipline, and patience will surely give you positive results in forex trading.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 11:55am   #261
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by profit838 View Post
If you are new to a forex trading and just started exploring financial markets. You need an experienced teacher who will teach you how to trade profitably, step by step.
You do not need to create a trading system yourself, trust it to those who have been trading profitably in the financial markets for many years.
The teacher will determine your psycho type based on this, he will recommend you a trading type: long-term, medium-term, daily or scalping. For each type of trading, there are already proven forex trading systems that have been operating for more than a dozen years.
You do not need to create the forex system yourself and determine what type of traders you belong to. This will help you avoid mistakes.
An experienced teacher will correct your mistakes. All people make mistakes when they study. This is normal and there is nothing scary about it.

sorry couldnt disagree more ...........every successful Active trader has customised a system to work for them ............cloning does not work .....sure you can mirror other traders accounts .....but not the jokers on these scammy mirror sites ...........you need to pay serious money to find good traders to mirror from

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2018, 4:15pm   #262

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2018
hello guys , i am new on this forum , Hopefully more can share trading knowledge than traders who are here . nice can be here
Jungshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2018, 9:48pm   #263
Joined Oct 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
sorry couldnt disagree more ...........every successful Active trader has customised a system to work for them ............cloning does not work .....sure you can mirror other traders accounts .....but not the jokers on these scammy mirror sites ...........you need to pay serious money to find good traders to mirror from

N
Only an experienced trader can create a trading system for themselves. Beginners read about the need to create a system for themselves and begin to try to do it, wasting their time.

A trading method that works for one trader can work for millions of other traders.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 11:38am   #264

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
New to Forex Trading

Hi, if you are new to Forex trading then i would recommend you to go through the Baby Pips website. It is a detailed website which explains you from the A,B,C of Forex trading. They explain everything that a newbie has to know and also provide solutions for all your trade related queries.

Once you have completely gone through the Baby Pips website as the second step you should put into practice what you have learnt . In order to do that you should sign up with a Forex Brokerage firm who provides a free Forex Demo Account. By doing so you can get familiar with the MT4 Trading platform and learn how to place trades. This will help you trade with confidence when you jump into the live trading platform.
Arushi Krishnnan is offline   Reply With Quote