In The Beginning

This is a discussion on In The Beginning within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; How to order? What type of order? Are types of orders for types of market? Could i get someone to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 7, 2007, 2:38am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Lightbulb In The Beginning

How to order? What type of order? Are types of orders for types of market? Could i get someone to give me an example entry and exit, something i could practice? Ive read types of orders and now i am really lost, i keep getting side tracked by the other billion pieces to this puzzle. I would really like to get started playing with this practice account and have some kinda idea on what the heck i am doing. aaaaaaaaaaaaaah yea that would be nice.
jst_trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2007, 4:53am   #2

Joined Dec 2004
What account are you using? Then maybe some one could direct you in the right direction.
millsy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2007, 9:26am   #3

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
jst_trade started this thread OOoh hay thanks for looking this way, Forex 360 is the practice account ive opened, and i think ive figured out Limit order and Stop order, and the parental. I havent used the market order yet, lol. Ooooh and a Limit order you use when your buying or the market is going up, i think, and the stop order when the market is going down, ya sell right, i think, lots to learn.
jst_trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2007, 3:33pm   #4
Joined Mar 2003
Hi jst,

Give this link a go - it explains every order type you should ever need !

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en...typesintro.swf

Thanks

Damian
damianoakley is offline   Reply With Quote