So Darn Easy

This is a discussion on So Darn Easy within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Has anybody had any experience with sodarneasyforex.com ? The creator seemingly never has a loss and is happy to teach ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 2, 2018, 12:16pm   #1

9 Posts
Joined Apr 2014
So Darn Easy

Has anybody had any experience with sodarneasyforex.com ? The creator seemingly never has a loss and is happy to teach us all to replicate his success. This sounds great to me.
blueshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2018, 12:56pm   #2

Joined May 2003
.......and impossible.
barjon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2018, 12:56pm   #3

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshaman View Post
Has anybody had any experience with sodarneasyforex.com ? The creator seemingly never has a loss and is happy to teach us all to replicate his success. This sounds great to me.
Here is your red flag right there!

I would ask for VERIFIED (by reputable company) track record, spawning at least one market cycle and if they start with the excuses like privacy, it is against the law, etc, it will means that they are not trading, but making money from selling the dream as all of those "educators" are usually doing...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2018, 2:15pm   #4
Joined Feb 2002
Never has a loss means never trades.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt
Old Mar 2, 2018, 5:04pm   #5
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Never has a loss means never trades.
Or . . .
does trade but only closes the ones that are in profit to give the illusion of a 100% track record.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton
Old Mar 2, 2018, 9:42pm   #6
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshaman View Post
Are you a bs magnet or what?

Look what he is teaching here...

"pop a buy in, pop a sell in, pop pop! real quick" what an idiot (@2:30 ish)

Last edited by Kaeso; Mar 3, 2018 at 9:02am.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote