Algo Automated Trading Help, Programmer

This is a discussion on Algo Automated Trading Help, Programmer within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi, I daytrade stocks and i have an Interative Brokers, Centerpoint Securities & Trade Zero Account, executing through DAS Trader ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 21, 2018, 4:30pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Algo Automated Trading Help, Programmer

Hi, I daytrade stocks and i have an Interative Brokers, Centerpoint Securities & Trade Zero Account, executing through DAS Trader Pro. Im looking to automate my day trading strategy. I want the ability to choose the symbols i want the algo to execute my strategy on each day and be able to add or remove symbols at any time. My entry/exit stratgey works based on candlestick analysis and MA's. Looking hire programmer that can take build it. Please let me know where i should start or who is capable of handling this process for me. Thanks
CCoups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2018, 6:56am   #2

Joined May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCoups View Post
Hi, I daytrade stocks and i have an Interative Brokers, Centerpoint Securities & Trade Zero Account, executing through DAS Trader Pro. Im looking to automate my day trading strategy. I want the ability to choose the symbols i want the algo to execute my strategy on each day and be able to add or remove symbols at any time. My entry/exit stratgey works based on candlestick analysis and MA's. Looking hire programmer that can take build it. Please let me know where i should start or who is capable of handling this process for me. Thanks
Sorry to say, but for coding help you'll have better luck here;

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/forums/programming.65/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
f2calv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2018, 4:20pm   #3

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCoups View Post
Better is to go and find someone on the freelancing job websites, but be careful, because they essentially can and will steal your strategy /ideas... Best is to spend few months to learn Python and do it yourself and hire a freelancer only for the small parts you cannot figure out...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote