Forex Training

This is a discussion on Forex Training within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Has anybody had any experience/knowledge of Learncurrencytradingonline.com. They are educators and have been around for some years now. They teach ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 18, 2018, 9:56pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2014
Forex Training

Has anybody had any experience/knowledge of Learncurrencytradingonline.com.
They are educators and have been around for some years now. They teach both Swing and Trend Trading. I would appreciate any feedback.
blueshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2018, 3:22pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshaman View Post
They are educators and have been around for some years now. They teach both Swing and Trend Trading. I would appreciate any feedback.
Ask them for a verified trading record spawning at least one market cycle, and by verified, I mean done by a big and reputable company, not by someone's uncle or friend...

If they cannot provide or start with the excuses that it is against the law, etc, this means they are making money from the "education" and not from trading...

I have been around for almost half a century and I am still to see someone teaching working trading strategy for few thousand dollars... Just think about it, if you are constantly making money in the markets, would you be selling your winning strategy for pennies to your competitors?

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2018, 4:19pm   #3
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshaman View Post

Both swing and trend trading will work. Swing trading has a higher risk than trend trading but offers more opportunities. Swing trading demands more chart monitoring for set-ups and possibly higher TA skills and awareness, possibly greater ability to make decisions quickly based on incomplete information. Trend trading responds well to forward planning and offers chances to pyramid positions to maximise profit. Trend traders have to cope with the (very real) stress of waiting for the best set-up and then not getting involved in managing the trade once opened. Trend trading is very practicable if you have zero (literally) screen time available during market hours.

It would be surprising if you could not find out all you need to know about both before booking a training course, and for simply the cost of your time on the internet and reading a few second hand books. On the other hand, if you know yourself to respond well to this form of education and you want a crash course in trading, go for a course. Its like taking driving lessons from either your elderly Dad for 6 months, or from an approved instructor for 3 months or a crash course (no pun intended) in a week.

No reason to think this firm is a scam. Whether their fees represent good value is your personal issue.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2018, 3:16pm   #4
Joined Jan 2017
I haven't any experience of working with them. so I can't say whether they are scam or not. However, I advice you not to pay money to anyone first.
check my Forexnote blog, I've gathered ebooks for beginners there and some free tips. No ads, no payments, just advice from a malaysian trader
Haffizz is offline   Reply With Quote