Hi I am new to trading and am looking at blockchain

This is a discussion on Hi I am new to trading and am looking at blockchain within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi all I am looking for a blockchain company to invest in, looking for a promising start up company with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 2018, 2:30pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hi I am new to trading and am looking at blockchain

Hi all I am looking for a blockchain company to invest in, looking for a promising start up company with potential, can anyone suggest some companies please?
tammahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2018, 4:15pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammahawk View Post
Hi all I am looking for a blockchain company to invest in, looking for a promising start up company with potential, can anyone suggest some companies please?
Right now: 25 years after the blockchain concept and 10 years after the Satoshi implementation, not a single one comes to mind...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 12:18pm   #3
Joined Jul 2010
Goto www.reddit.com, create account, search for ico, subscribe to channel. Read about initial coin offerings which are public venture capital.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 2:03pm   #4

Joined Sep 2001
Worth keeping an eye on NETE COGT SECO in the longer term. They tend to shoot up when they get public attention, then fall back as attention fades. Maybe worth investigating.

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 4:20pm   #5

Joined Jul 2017
This is good article written 6 months ago by Simon Sharwood and close to my view (I lead a team in the Systems/Security space for a big corporation and I have been keeping an eye on this space for the last 6-7 years) on the CURRENT blockchain status, maybe it will change one day, evolve into something great, why not new internet protocol for example, but it won't be based on token speculation, that is for sure...

Failing projects pray blockchain works as 'magic middleware'
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/0...ic_middleware/

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote