Help

This is a discussion on Help within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; hi everyone , hows it going I am new too the trading game and i was looking for abit of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 11, 2017, 5:47pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Help

hi everyone , hows it going I am new too the trading game and i was looking for abit of advice on choosing a forex broker to set up a demo account with as it is baffling my head . I dont want too be wasting time with a poor broker , so any advise you could would be much appreciated.
Marko26 is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2017, 2:17pm   #2
Joined Jan 2017
Hey there!
There are tons of similar topics on other forums and the main advice is - don't believe anyone who recommends you something and don't open accounts, until you test a broker by yourself.
You won't waste this time, believe me, you'll get the necessary information that may be in use to you later
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2017, 12:22pm   #3
Joined Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko26 View Post
hi everyone , hows it going I am new too the trading game and i was looking for abit of advice on choosing a forex broker to set up a demo account with as it is baffling my head . I dont want too be wasting time with a poor broker , so any advise you could would be much appreciated.
Oanda is a decent broker. Not sure of they do a sim acct but you can trade tiny amounts which is actually better than sim trading anyway.

Haven't had asn acct there in a while so best to check this info is still correct.
bootsyjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:54pm   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko26 View Post

just use any broker for Demo............that will give you time to become profitable on paper

it wont happen overnight so plenty of time to worry about who yuo give yuor real money to later on in game

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 4:07pm   #5
Joined Dec 2016
I recommend you opening a few demo accounts with different brokers (2-3) to compare their execution, condition, customer support , etc
Winherd is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2017, 10:16am   #6
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winherd View Post
I recommend you opening a few demo accounts with different brokers (2-3) to compare their execution, condition, customer support , etc
Nice idea. I did the same way
Anyway, as I've said before, demo accs are similar and they are virtual that's why every trader becomes shocked when switching to live after demo
Old Jan 19, 2018, 11:46pm   #7
Joined Dec 2017
You can always check out forex brokers review sites, this might not give you hundred percent detailed information about the brokers. But at least you can get a good glimpse of what they really offer and what they are all about.
shadyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2018, 1:33pm   #8
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyee View Post
You can always check out forex brokers review sites, this might not give you hundred percent detailed information about the brokers. But at least you can get a good glimpse of what they really offer and what they are all about.
I advice to make a short research of 10-15 sites with reviews, as some of them may be 'bought' by some broker. Sad but true
I met several sites with positive reviews with just 1 broker saying that others are scam