Almost there.

This is a discussion on Almost there. within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Yes I see what you mean about the night market thing and family/job commitments. I live alone and have no ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 10, 2017, 5:04am   #31
Joined May 2017
Buzzard76 started this thread Yes I see what you mean about the night market thing and family/job commitments. I live alone and have no factors to disturb me really. Im nocturnal by nature, either that or my entire working life consisting of 12hr shifts from 5pm to 5am. I think I will take your advise and paper trade the asx and get familiar with actually placing trades and different order types. If I feel comfortable after x amount of months I might go live on the Asx, whether it be share cfd's or indices. If I dont feel comfortable with that I think I will migrate to a US Broker and try my hand on the nyse and nasdaq. Having superior services such as trade ideas, benzinga finviz, etc and complete level2 dom surely has to be some sort of advantage, if only slim. If that doesn't pan out then I will devote my time to either swing trading or the forex market after considerable study and testing of both. I am definitely determined to trade and mentally dont see failure as an option. It might just take trial by fire to find my edge and niche in what ever part of the market I end up in. Wherever that place may be I am absolutely determined to reach it and I don't care how long I have to simulate and then go live and trade small positions to work it out. Mentally I am 110% determined to get to that place and God willing I will.
Anyway, thanks for all the advice Brumby, i really appreciated an experienced trader trying to help a newbie such as myself. I will keep in touch and let you know how I am progressing and which path I take. I once again thank you for your sound, solid advice and I will heed it.
If I get stuck with something which will almost certainly happen I hope you don't mind if I hit you up for some more pearls of wisdom.
Thanks very much and I'm sure we'll speak again.
Kind regards
Buzz.
Buzzard76 is offline   Reply With Quote