Whale trading blueprint

This is a discussion on Whale trading blueprint within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Have anyone any experience with this system. It has a very positive review on cashmaster's website....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 22, 2017, 2:27pm   #1

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Whale trading blueprint

Have anyone any experience with this system. It has a very positive review on cashmaster's website.
Alanovic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2017, 11:37am   #2

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Alanovic2 started this thread I asked the authors if their accounts are verified by a third party entity and if they can provide me a copy of such records. The only thing they provided was a screen shot that show only the results of June, July and August. I was asking for records of at least 2 years trading, but the most thing that sounded the alarm was that there is an error in the total percentage of August and July. Total for August should show 5.01% while July should read 6.63% i.e. the results are inverted. Such errors make me thing that the screen shot is made by someone using a photo editing software.

I have attached the screenshot to this email for your information, and this is the link to the mentioned product https://magnetictrading.com/magnetic...ing-programme/

Warning: Don't be staggered by the amazingly expensive price tag!
Attached Thumbnails
unnamed.png   unnamed-2-.png   unnamed-3-.png  

Alanovic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2017, 4:18pm   #3

Joined Jul 2017
I would stay away...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2017, 6:11pm   #4
Joined Jun 2011
Doc Ken - Independent Whale system reviewer

Hello Alvonic2, my name is Dr Ken Rawlings and I compile the Stats for Mark and Cameron's Whale Blueprint trading system. I am a private trader and I am indeed independent of these professional traders.

The whale Blueprint system started on 12 June 2017 so there is no data before that; there were no trades before that for me to look at.

The screenshots you are discussing are actually screenshots from my Stats spreadsheet. And they are correct. For example, I just manually added up the Gains in the August table, and the result is 6.01% if you do that. The table says 6.02% because of rounding errors: 6.02% is the correct answer. Please check your sums. Incidentally, the complete set of results for August showed a total Gain of 8.61%.

The other tables for June and July are also correct. Please check your sums.

With just one more trading day left in September, this month's total is currently standing at 4.74% Gain.

Please note that these results do not take spread into account. I use IG, as do Mark and Cameron. But since others may use different spread betting brokers where the spread will be different (e.g. 1 pip FTSE spread for IG), it makes sense not to include spread in my reports.

The effect of spread is to reduce Targets by the spread and to increase Stops by the spread. I estimate that real Gains, i.e. taking IG's spread into account, will be 15% to 20% less than the figures given in these 'zero spread' tables.

So, even with this adjustment, the monthly Gains are still quite impressive.

Last edited by kenrawlings; Sep 28, 2017 at 6:18pm. Reason: Error is 'spreads' discussion.
kenrawlings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2017, 7:45pm   #5
Joined Aug 2017
"Hear from our clients making 5 figures in their first week"

Yes......Of course.
David Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2017, 7:53pm   #6

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenrawlings View Post
Hello Alvonic2, my name is Dr Ken Rawlings and I compile the Stats for Mark and Cameron's Whale Blueprint trading system. I am a private trader and I am indeed independent of these professional traders.

The whale Blueprint system started on 12 June 2017 so there is no data before that; there were no trades before that for me to look at.

The screenshots you are discussing are actually screenshots from my Stats spreadsheet. And they are correct. For example, I just manually added up the Gains in the August table, and the result is 6.01% if you do that. The table says 6.02% because of rounding errors: 6.02% is the correct answer. Please check your sums. Incidentally, the complete set of results for August showed a total Gain of 8.61%.

The other tables for June and July are also correct. Please check your sums.

With just one more trading day left in September, this month's total is currently standing at 4.74% Gain.

Please note that these results do not take spread into account. I use IG, as do Mark and Cameron. But since others may use different spread betting brokers where the spread will be different (e.g. 1 pip FTSE spread for IG), it makes sense not to include spread in my reports.

The effect of spread is to reduce Targets by the spread and to increase Stops by the spread. I estimate that real Gains, i.e. taking IG's spread into account, will be 15% to 20% less than the figures given in these 'zero spread' tables.

So, even with this adjustment, the monthly Gains are still quite impressive.

Please, for people to get you serious, get your performance audited by one of the Big Four accounting firms (Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG) and post it here... Also 3 months is nothing, you need to provide results for at least one fill market cycle...

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 7:54pm   #7

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Knight View Post
"Hear from our clients making 5 figures in their first week"

Yes......Of course.
Yeah right, money coming out of the floppy drive, just like an ATM and no more space where to put them...

Old Sep 28, 2017, 10:22pm   #8
Joined Jun 2011
First of all Alanovic2 I appologise for going dyslexic on your name.

And in reply to Quantt about the Whale system:
Of course I agree that it is early days and that nearly four months' data is a relatively small sample.

Regarding auditing by accountants, I think you have missed the point.
The point is this:
I have given sufficient detail on every single trade so that ANYONE can scroll back through the brokers charts and verify for themselves that each of those trades actually happened, and gave the result that I logged in my spreadsheet.

Last edited by kenrawlings; Sep 28, 2017 at 10:27pm. Reason: Clarifying who I am replying to.
kenrawlings is offline   Reply With Quote