Whale trading blueprint

This is a discussion on Whale trading blueprint within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by clinician 'Right on cue'? Right on cue - are the predictable set up ad hominem attacks that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 2, 2017, 10:04pm   #25
Joined Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinician View Post
'Right on cue'?

Right on cue - are the predictable set up ad hominem attacks that are only a keystroke away in T2W. Almost twitter-like.

You'd hope that a forum is a place for collaboration, instruction and information exchange but no.
Did you actually read my post? I tried to be even handed and honest with my experience of Magnetic Trading/Whale Program and my inspection of Cashmasters option selling product.

So, yes, you should thank me for 'turning up on cue' with a 'very convincing post' - I know what I'm talking about.
Huge coincidence don't you think, you're very first post on T2W and you tell us how you were happy to fork out £3k for a course but you think the other course promoted by Cashmaster and others (PIE) also costing £3k is not worth more than £100!!

And then you tell us how it's an investment for the future, high success rates and the rest of your claptrap and you expect people to believe you

Don't treat people like idiots, you have no credibility on this thread
Becks100 is offline   Reply With Quote