Whale trading blueprint

This is a discussion on Whale trading blueprint within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hah ! The Whale Programme, it sounds like a variation on a theme by Magntic Trading. Malik and Austin were ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 30, 2017, 1:16pm   #17

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hah ! The Whale Programme, it sounds like a variation on a theme by Magntic Trading. Malik and Austin were calling their system Big Fish trades a while back.
It's starting to make sense about their "verified trades" now. The good DR Rawlings is indeed accurate about this being a new system; and hence not much in they way of historical records. However, this "Whale Programme" is not really much more than a relaunched, re-badged version of the core trades they have been hawking for several years. Perhaps someone should ask the good DR to publish all his records for the various incarnations of their "system trades" going back several years.
One of their punters told me 5yrs ago that they never include Spread in their stats, and they told her it was simply "the cost of doing business". Well that said 'cost' affects the bottom-line, markedly. They publish "verified stats" to the unsuspecting "rainbow chasers" and yet they do not explain the significant impact it has on the bottom line.
It is no wonder they lose business when they show a growing equity curve, and the reality is many of their punters will barely be gaining traction on their trading account; while shelling out substantive sums in subscriptions to them.
I would suggest perhaps they make their money from marketing their services (Zero Risk ... even with their guarantees), and not their trading account (High Risk).
Their system (like most) suffers drawdown and/or slowdown. This results in the loss of punters, which is a significant loss of income stream for them.
Then they re-brand and relaunch, and hey presto .... no records of any statistical significance.
Maybe that's partly why they have a "live out of a suitcase" lifestyle in the Far East.
Reading DR Rawlings' posts, ask yourself some questions:
1. Why are Magnetic Trading monitoring this website .... paranoia perhaps ?
2. Why do they ask DR Rawlings to do their replying for them ?
3. They claim they are audited in Australia, where are their accounts lodged and published; online brokers LTG Goldrock perhaps ? I do hope not.
4. Interviewed on SKY by Andrew Barnett, the same guy who has been peddling systems for years (you can all dig the dirt on web searches, even on this very forum here), the same guy who now markets himself on video as a Senior Trader with LTG Goldrock; the same LTG Goldrock that are Magnetic Trading's conduit into Australia ?
It is indeed a small world.
dave2310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Becks100
Old Nov 1, 2017, 1:44am   #18
Joined Aug 2015
Good post Dave and an interesting read!

oh dear, it's all unravelling. Why are they hiding out in the Far East, it's a bit suspicious to me, do they have something to hide? trying to keep out of the jurisdiction of the UK financial conduct authority?

I guess they're looking for mug punters to shell out £4k for their latest reincarnation.

Anyway folks, make your own minds up, but I'm staying well clear of this one
Becks100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2017, 1:18pm   #19

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanovic2 View Post
Have anyone any experience with this system. It has a very positive review on cashmaster's website.
To answer your question. I have experience with this system.
It focuses on 'high probability' trades'.
I can only say that in my experience, it works.
I only do the top 3 trade types (out of about 8 I think) which includes options expiry.
The options expiry is sometimes difficult to trade but has a very high success rate.

It cost me £3K which is a lot but these trades are with me long term and I'm happy with progress.
I lost money before making it, as I learned the trades and refined the program down to the three that I focus on.

That's it. I think the program cost is high, it's not a walk in the park to get anywhere with it (but I think that's mainly down to the trader), I have no axe to grind or agenda here, just to share how I got on with it.

As for Cashmasters option selling program, £3K is way too much. The concepts and practice are well established and should be taught for ca. £100.
clinician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2017, 8:13pm   #20

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinician View Post
To answer your question. I have experience with this system.
I only do the top 3 trade types (out of about 8 I think) which includes options expiry.
The options expiry is sometimes difficult to trade but has a very high success rate.

It cost me £3K which is a lot but these trades are with me long term and I'm happy with progress.
I lost money before making it, as I learned the trades and refined the program down to the three that I focus on.

That's it. I think the program cost is high, it's not a walk in the park to get anywhere with it (but I think that's mainly down to the trader), I have no axe to grind or agenda here, just to share how I got on with it.

As for Cashmasters option selling program, £3K is way too much. The concepts and practice are well established and should be taught for ca. £100.
How did you randomly end up into this page out of the whole internet + did a registration only to have this as your first post?

The universe is full of surprises...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Becks100
Old Nov 1, 2017, 11:56pm   #21
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
How did you randomly end up into this page out of the whole internet + did a registration only to have this as your first post?

The universe is full of surprises...
You are quick on the draw and beat me to it. IMO, scammers have a worldview that everyone is an idiot and hence they make post with that view in mind.
Brumby is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt , Becks100
Old Nov 2, 2017, 12:38am   #22
Joined Aug 2017
Clinkerhead-To answer your question. I have experience with this system.

Thanks for turning up right on cue with your 1 very convincing post.

Last edited by David Knight; Nov 2, 2017 at 12:44am.
David Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt , Becks100
Old Nov 2, 2017, 10:21am   #23

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
'Right on cue'?

Right on cue - are the predictable set up ad hominem attacks that are only a keystroke away in T2W. Almost twitter-like.

You'd hope that a forum is a place for collaboration, instruction and information exchange but no.
Did you actually read my post? I tried to be even handed and honest with my experience of Magnetic Trading/Whale Program and my inspection of Cashmasters option selling product.

So, yes, you should thank me for 'turning up on cue' with a 'very convincing post' - I know what I'm talking about.
clinician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 12:44pm   #24
Joined Aug 2015
Oh dear, this is quite funny. So Clinician only joined T2W a few weeks ago and the only post is to say our wonderful and profitable this £3k Whale course is!

Thinks the other course, which I assume is PIE is a rip-off at £3k but happily shelled out £3k for the Whale course!

So Clinician are you Mark or Cameron or some other rogue?
Becks100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt