Beginners should risk only 0.25 % per trade

This is a discussion on Beginners should risk only 0.25 % per trade within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by postman Never heard of these people. If you had bought their seminars , you would be posting ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 15, 2017, 8:11am   #105
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
Never heard of these people.
If you had bought their seminars , you would be posting in the professional's ftse thread!
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2017, 10:05am   #106
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Toad View Post
But my account size is likely larger than most beginning traders since I don't trade CFDs, and I daytrade so my account is subject to FINRA PDT regulations (25k minimum in account).
Not convinced your account is bigger than forooms. He has an extremely inefficient trading method that requires massive amount of money to make tiny profits. More often than not, he makes losses that he hides. His account is subject the the kamikaze regulations. That's a more hardcore regulation than FINRA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Toad View Post
If I were trading a 1k account
Just keep pyramiding. Very soon you will be trading 1k. Even the king of pyramiders himself, brewski, had thrown in the towel.

Last edited by EnlightenedJoe; Aug 15, 2017 at 10:10am.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote