Investment research tools - Annual reports

This is a discussion on Investment research tools - Annual reports within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Everyone, I am currently writing my dissertation on the use of annual reports as an investment research tool. Below ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 4, 2017, 6:02pm   #1

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Investment research tools - Annual reports

Hi Everyone,

I am currently writing my dissertation on the use of annual reports as an investment research tool. Below is a link to my survey, which will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and would really help me as i need as many respondents as possible to increase the validity of my research findings.

https://bournemouthbusiness.az1.qual...maE7eCbACqgi9L

If you have any questions, or would like a copy of my results/dissertation once complete, please email me at the address provided at the start of the survey.

Thanks in advance for your help and participation
Ryan
RWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2017, 12:41pm   #2

9 Posts
Joined May 2014
Hi,

I have checked the link but it says "Sorry, this survey is not currently active." I have sent you a PM with my experience so far, please check and let me know. Hope that helps!

Cheers!
alanpris is offline   Reply With Quote