Question about forex promos with prizes

This is a discussion on Question about forex promos with prizes within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello everyone here I see info on some promos with big prizes such as cars, gold etc. I wonder if ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 23, 2017, 1:36pm   #1
Joined Feb 2017
Question about forex promos with prizes

Hello everyone here

I see info on some promos with big prizes such as cars, gold etc. I wonder if they can be trusted? I have some thoughts, but I have some wishes too. If someone offered me to get a car, I would agree, of course, but not every company is trustworthy (the last info was about insta which I don't trust at all, thanks FPA for revealing the truth...) But my question is about another issue. I just want to hear people's thoughts and to make my decision about participating in such action more reasoned...

Would you trust such actions and register with that company ? What prizes would be the most seductive for you ?

I don't know why I am so overwhelmed about this, but I dream of my own luxury car for my whole life, and here is a hope to get one. maybe. Don't know. It may sound funny, but that's my thoughts. Sorry if you find them a bit stupid and suitable for a teenager
Shaari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2017, 3:03pm   #2
Joined Feb 2017
Shaari started this thread Hey! I'll write again , maybe someone will notice my thread at the top..
Have you any ideas, guys??
Old Apr 3, 2017, 10:51am   #3
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaari View Post
Hey! I'll write again , maybe someone will notice my thread at the top..
Have you any ideas, guys??
You can take part in such competitions if no investments are required, or minimum ones.
If they ask to depo $500 or smth like that, I'd refuse from such an offer.
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Apr 7, 2017, 12:58pm   #4
Joined Feb 2017
Shaari started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextrader79 View Post
You can take part in such competitions if no investments are required, or minimum ones.
If they ask to depo $500 or smth like that, I'd refuse from such an offer.
Thank you for advice. I wont give someone even 100 bucks, so what about 500. it's too much for me
Old Apr 10, 2017, 2:03pm   #5
Joined Jan 2017
I rather say that 100 bucks is even toooo much
Haffizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2017, 1:04pm   #6
Joined Dec 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haffizz View Post
I rather say that 100 bucks is even toooo much
Maybe I'd risk with 100 dollars. Maybe. It'd depend on the type of bonus. And its conditions.
Just for interest
Winherd is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote