New Trader? Odds of success!

This is a discussion on New Trader? Odds of success! within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; This article regarding making it in this business by alex waileski was very inspirational and positive. I'm not sure if ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 24, 2006, 12:18am   #1

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
New Trader? Odds of success!

This article regarding making it in this business by alex waileski was very inspirational and positive. I'm not sure if its legal to cut and paste it so here is the blog link.
http://www.puretick.com/commentary.html#blog

P.S. Merry thanksgivingass
rwalkerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2008, 1:05am   #2

8 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwalkerx View Post
This article regarding making it in this business by alex waileski was very inspirational and positive. I'm not sure if its legal to cut and paste it so here is the blog link.
Blog Rant - PureTick Day Trading Eminis Futures Indexes

P.S. Merry thanksgivingass
That link doesn't seem to work anymore, but here's a video by Alex which sums things up pretty well:

Created by Camtasia Studio 4

I've been with Puretick for 3 months and I'm very happy with them, if anyone would like to know more about them, feel free to email me.
Rockhoundnz is offline   Reply With Quote