spread betting

This is a discussion on spread betting within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by gelfing Hello everyone and thank you for the very kind comments about my previous post i have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 12, 2017, 1:23pm   #9
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelfing View Post
Hello everyone and thank you for the very kind comments about my previous post i have been a member of t2w for a good few years and I expected this reaction. I know that everyone trading short term instruments are making gains yes every single one of you.Now I would just say to Barclays fst man you do not have an account with Barclays they do not do a spread trading accounts they subconract to an outfit called Gain Capital ltd.
To pearls of wisdom man please stop what is it all about (a fox is better than a chicken in a sword fight)what! leave it out.
So what is it you have been trading? Give us a description of method, lets see if we can sort it out.

It's fine to vent frustration, I'm sure we all do it, but usually at the wrong target.

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2017, 2:21pm   #10
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelfing View Post
Hello everyone and thank you for the very kind comments about my previous post i have been a member of t2w for a good few years and I expected this reaction. I know that everyone trading short term instruments are making gains yes every single one of you.Now I would just say to Barclays fst man you do not have an account with Barclays they do not do a spread trading accounts they subconract to an outfit called Gain Capital ltd.
To pearls of wisdom man please stop what is it all about (a fox is better than a chicken in a sword fight)what! leave it out.
Gains Capital are the owners of City Index and Finspreads. so you might as well be with them, then. I've traded with both for years. Never had any serious reason for changing.

Barclays? Don't trust them, but it is all personal opinion, on my part. They used to have funny prices with their CFDs before the crisis.

Last edited by Splitlink; Feb 12, 2017 at 2:26pm.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote