Market Manipulate

This is a discussion on Market Manipulate within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by TheRegulator Thanks tomorton. It sounds like I suck and ain't going to make it. Your guess is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 7, 2017, 2:31pm   #17
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRegulator View Post
Thanks tomorton. It sounds like I suck and ain't going to make it. Your guess is right I am looking at the 1 minute charts for opportunities. Hoping to scalp something.

I am such a loser.

What kind of trader are you and the strategy do you apply. Any advise is appreciated.

You're not a loser until you're wiped out. If you're still in the game you can win it.

I trade by entry orders only on a trend-following basis. I just use MA's and candlesticks, no off-chart indicators. I only consult the daily charts after each close. In January I traded FTSE350 shares on this basis and made 17% profit on the account. Should have been better than 20% but I stubbornly or greedily also tried to short some weak stocks. This month I am long only in FTSE250 stuff and net +9%.

There are hundreds of ways to win this game, but the pre-cursor to getting wiped out is day-trading.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: TheRegulator