TrendSignal

This is a discussion on TrendSignal within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 26, 2017, 6:34pm   #1

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
TrendSignal

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see there are already some views but would like some more especially resent one as I understand they have updated the system.
PlatinumGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:41pm   #2

Joined Sep 2007
Be warned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumGold View Post
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see there are already some views but would like some more especially resent one as I understand they have updated the system.
Be very cautions about these type of website. Looks very slick and they have their own exclusive indicator . It looks like all marketing I notice it is hard to find the costs of the training instead you can book onto free places, that looks like a way to reel in customers.

Please excuse my spelling and grammar
ha0dho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:08am   #3

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
PlatinumGold started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ha0dho View Post
Be very cautions about these type of website. Looks very slick and they have their own exclusive indicator . It looks like all marketing I notice it is hard to find the costs of the training instead you can book onto free places, that looks like a way to reel in customers.
Thank you for getting back much appreciated. I was thinking the same thing and the cost is almost £4000 which is a heck of a lot. I trade with CMC and they have there own free training program I think ill sign up with them.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:53am   #4

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
PlatinumGold started this thread Thank yes I really do think your right you have reminded me of when I took out a similar system a few years ago that promised much and delivered nothing only put a big dent in my back account.

Don't worry about spelling its fine