TrendSignal

This is a discussion on TrendSignal within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 26, 2017, 6:34pm   #1

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
TrendSignal

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see there are already some views but would like some more especially resent one as I understand they have updated the system.
PlatinumGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:41pm   #2

Joined Sep 2007
Be warned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumGold View Post
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see there are already some views but would like some more especially resent one as I understand they have updated the system.
Be very cautions about these type of website. Looks very slick and they have their own exclusive indicator . It looks like all marketing I notice it is hard to find the costs of the training instead you can book onto free places, that looks like a way to reel in customers.

Please excuse my spelling and grammar
ha0dho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:08am   #3

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
PlatinumGold started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ha0dho View Post
Be very cautions about these type of website. Looks very slick and they have their own exclusive indicator . It looks like all marketing I notice it is hard to find the costs of the training instead you can book onto free places, that looks like a way to reel in customers.
Thank you for getting back much appreciated. I was thinking the same thing and the cost is almost £4000 which is a heck of a lot. I trade with CMC and they have there own free training program I think ill sign up with them.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:53am   #4

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
PlatinumGold started this thread Thank yes I really do think your right you have reminded me of when I took out a similar system a few years ago that promised much and delivered nothing only put a big dent in my back account.

Don't worry about spelling its fine
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:25pm   #5
Joined Sep 2003
You also need an ensign charting subscription at £40 per month
panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2017, 8:20pm   #6

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
PlatinumGold started this thread Thank you I decided not to buy the product
Old Jul 12, 2017, 8:26pm   #7
Joined Sep 2003
How's the cmc training ?
panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2017, 10:49pm   #8

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
PlatinumGold started this thread Yes I would recommend them they have a relatively easy method of trading
Old Jul 18, 2017, 4:20am   #9
Joined Apr 2016
Do people still believe in trading signal provider and their website? We all know that all providers are doing nothing then what is the need of asking their review.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2017, 8:27am   #10

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
PlatinumGold started this thread Hi june_girl7 thank you for your response, yes your're quite right reason I didn't buy.