Still trying with FTS Charting

This is a discussion on Still trying with FTS Charting within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi All, I very nearly bought the Nick Kruger course but after reading the thread I think I avoided a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 11, 2016, 11:54pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Still trying with FTS Charting

Hi All,

I very nearly bought the Nick Kruger course but after reading the thread I think I avoided a narrow miss. Though, for the money, it seemed a decent punt.

Anyhow, I'm still ploughing through my FTS charting course and am currently long on the GBP. Gutted I didn't think to sell GBP a few days before Brexit result. If we'd remained, the uptick I'm sure would not have been to high and a good stop loss would have taken me out if too scary, but seeing what happened was a killer.

And that after not backing Corbyn to win! He was at one stage 500 - 1 against. Ah well, onto the next.

I also used to have the FTS option trading course by Peter Hall but lost it in one of my moves and wondered if there was anyone who knows how to get hold of it again?

Kindest

Ivan
tappingguru is offline   Reply With Quote