Trading Platforms with Demo Accounts

This is a discussion on Trading Platforms with Demo Accounts within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi! I just started my journey of self-education in trading and wanted to starting looking at realtime charts. I wanted ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 29, 2016, 9:59am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Trading Platforms with Demo Accounts

Hi! I just started my journey of self-education in trading and wanted to starting looking at realtime charts. I wanted a platform that structures the data nicely but also allows for creation of a Demo account. Can anyone recommend any free software that allows playing around with fake money?
radeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2016, 2:56pm   #2

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
I recently opened an account with OptionsHouse. They don't have a demo account, but they offer paper trading (which is just trading with fake money as far as I can tell) with their accounts for free. They also have pretty low commissions for real trades. And their trading platform seems nice.
sci4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2016, 8:42pm   #3

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
which demo platform is the best for newbie and which broker?
Sicilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2017, 6:08pm   #4
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilia View Post
which demo platform is the best for newbie and which broker?
I think MT4 is still the best because it's most popular and supported from most brokers.
parasite31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2017, 4:24am   #5

Joined Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by parasite31 View Post
I think MT4 is still the best because it's most popular and supported from most brokers.
Hi
Yes it is the most popular trading platform used in the industry. This is an excellent trading platform that a lot of functionality and easy has used for me.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2017, 8:34am   #6
Joined Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by george6 View Post
Hi
Yes it is the most popular trading platform used in the industry. This is an excellent trading platform that a lot of functionality and easy has used for me.
aaargh
MajorMagnuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2017, 1:50pm   #7
Joined Jun 2016
mt4 !!! most brokers offer this and demo.
Aiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2017, 10:12am   #8
Joined Jan 2017
I think you should compare different platforms by yourself, as you will work with it later. I chose MT4 cause I see no problems with it, but some traders (whom I trust) use Ninjatrader
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote