difference between Binary & forex trading

This is a discussion on difference between Binary & forex trading within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by joseph1986 Longer you stay with a BO broker the higher your probability of wiping your account, mathematically ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 24, 2016, 12:03pm   #16
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph1986 View Post
Longer you stay with a BO broker the higher your probability of wiping your account, mathematically BO brokers know this.....for your own safety go with cfd's or U.S. options
If a person blows an account trading BO then how is trading cfd's or other option types going to prevent an account being blown again?
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2016, 8:44pm   #17

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
what is more comfortable binary or forex?
Sicilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2017, 6:09pm   #18
Joined Jan 2017
I don't know how a binary brokers earn money through, can anyone explain for me about it?
parasite31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2017, 4:02am   #19

Joined Jul 2013
Hello radaway
I think trade binary option is a scam created for beginners, so I advise you to stay at the spreads as you advice the person that you have answered before me, however the forex has many strategy that work and with A good strict money management, you have success that earn money.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2017, 10:54am   #20

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by radaway View Post
I saw some videos on you tube that advocate binary tradings but dealing with currency pairs. so what is the difference between Binary & forex trading.? in forex trading , there are the same currency pairs acting , so where would binary trading come in ?
One is a scam, the other is regulated by the FCA.
maxsfxsignals is offline   Reply With Quote