Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by sravs Hi everyone! I am new around here. Currently working towards the CFA Level I exam in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 14, 2012, 1:01pm   #6921

Joined Dec 2010
re: Introduce Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravs View Post
Hi everyone!

I am new around here. Currently working towards the CFA Level I exam in December and thinking about taking the CISI certificate exams in Securities and Derivatives while I am at it. I have already completed the IMC qualification (administered by CFA UK).

Keen to be connected to fellow CFA candidates here.
Hello sravs

Good luck trading
Old Mar 14, 2012, 7:19pm   #6922

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Greetings from Canada

Just signed up, i have been option trading for a couple months now and i understand there is SOOO much to learn but what i am trying to focus on, is what NEEDS to be learned.
miker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:52pm   #6923

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Hello!

I'm Karl and Im very new here in this forum. I m here to learn and read all your posts guys. I'm Trading on CFD Platform only part time right now but I'm thinking to go full time soon. I do also trade online and work as a sales assistant in retail department stores. I hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge soon with you.

I love watching bloomberg and follow all news I;m also big iPad fan

cheers all
karol sokol is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 1:28am   #6924

Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by karol sokol View Post
Hello!

I'm Karl and Im very new here in this forum. I m here to learn and read all your posts guys. I'm Trading on CFD Platform only part time right now but I'm thinking to go full time soon. I do also trade online and work as a sales assistant in retail department stores. I hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge soon with you.

I love watching bloomberg and follow all news I;m also big iPad fan

cheers all
Hello Karl.
Welcome to T2W.
Trade well.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 2:29pm   #6925

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Hello
my name is alhadi from algeria (north africa), I am forex day trader and mql4 programmer .
I am glad to her with you.
alhadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2012, 3:47pm   #6926

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Introduce Yourself

Hi, I have been involved in the FX market from a time back when there were no limits between wholesale banks and when a broker bought a 'good lunch' his brokerage for the day was almost guaranteed. I guess this is called nostalgia......those were the days! Now I am fat & happy looking after the newer breed of traders who try and navigate around the automated/algorithmic marketplace. I am working for a Squawk company and am looking to meet independent and institutional traders who can use a fast and cost effective way of keeping up with key economic data and breaking news. Give me a shout.
paul cornford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2012, 7:00pm   #6927

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

What a nice place people actually can trade here to win sounds romantic.
adelebeetel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:52pm   #6928

Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelebeetel View Post
What a nice place people actually can trade here to win sounds romantic.

Hello adelebeetel

Welcome to forum T2W, big pips for you