Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello snsFX Good luck in trading...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:12pm   #6889

Joined Dec 2010
re: Introduce Yourself

Hello snsFX
Good luck in trading
Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:35pm   #6890

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Hi all,

New member here!

I hope to have a great time here and have the pleasure of getting to know some of you!
TradeWinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2012, 4:26pm   #6891

0 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Hello, my friend just told me about this forum. we were talking about our broker and he said their was a lot of trader here talking about them. I had no idea it was such a big forum. i look forward to reading.
TD.mkrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2012, 5:42pm   #6892

Joined Dec 2010

Hello TD.mkrr and welcome to T2W forum, enjoy
Old Mar 10, 2012, 11:35pm   #6893
Joined Mar 2012

Hi there, I trade only eurusd on the 30 seconds TF mostly Asian session based on price action: hh, hl, lh, ll, support/resistance, round numbers, pressure and on and on ........

I would like to join a thread with similar tendencies, any suggestions?

MK
Mike Kshemaraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 3:57am   #6894
Joined Mar 2012

Hi everyone;

I am addy from UK, but currently working in the Netherlands. I am not totally a newbie , I have invested before in stocks, ( Long term) , and now focusing on day trading techniques. So hoping to learn alot from your experiences.

Any one for an Economic Chat plz add me on skype: odai.halawani

Cheers
addy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 4:00am   #6895
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kshemaraja View Post
Hi there, I trade only eurusd on the 30 seconds TF mostly Asian session based on price action: hh, hl, lh, ll, support/resistance, round numbers, pressure and on and on ........

I would like to join a thread with similar tendencies, any suggestions?

MK
Hi Mike;

I am interested in trading Techniques on EURUSD. I have been reading and analyzing charts, always willing to learn from others.
Maybe we can start like a trading partners thread
Old Mar 11, 2012, 4:02am   #6896
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron988 View Post
Hi everyone, I have joined this forum in hope of making contact with another trader, trading with igmarkets and using the advanced charts. Which, I think is a service that is provided by an independent party.
I Generally trade the Dax and have had mixed fortunes but are on the back of a good losing streak and part of the reason for joining. During my 3 years of trading I have experienced/suffered many tactics and tricks that igmarkets can and do use. Also you should expect especially when you are winning. There are no morals or scrupulousness to these people that are only intent on taking all your money. Anyway if there is anyone using the same service and interested in taking screen shots at specific times for the purpose of checking the charts are not being manipulated to suite themselves "igmarkets", please get in touch. Either through this forum or email me strait at veron988@gmail.com
Hi Veron;

I have recently opened an account with Igmarkets, but havent transferred funds yet.

What is the issue? Please let me know

addy