Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello everybody, i trade forex since 2004, and i will never stop learning from this....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 7, 2012, 5:09am   #6873

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
re: Introduce Yourself

Hello everybody, i trade forex since 2004, and i will never stop learning from this.
Felipe-Inversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2012, 5:53am   #6874

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

I'm a Scalper / Day-Trader -- larger size for short moves and in cash every night. I've been trading equities & options since the 1990's, but would like to learn more about futures and Forex.
I have been too busy recently to trade (elderly mom has many medical issues, I'm President of a small 501(c)(3) non-profit, I'm starting a 30-minute community TV show about aviation (I'm creator, writer, producer, & anchor), etc).
I used to trade a lot and have developed my own analysis, indicators, & strategy. I use TradeStation's platform and EasyLanguage, but I'm not an expert beyond what I have done. I'm researching a new trading computer (my 4-screen system was top-end in 2004, but I'd like to get newer, faster, etc and get back into trading more often as my schedule allows). See my profile for favorite trading books, etc.
I probably won't be here very often, but I will try to drop in now and then.
Penny Scalper ...
Penny Scalper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2012, 1:39pm   #6875

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

I am using Babypips.com to start the learning process. I am also studying Real time charts to try and figure out what makes the market moves. I use Daily FX Netdania charts. I am also trying to work out how to use the indicator like RSI and moving averages. I an interested in developing a scalping technique but I won't put any real money into the markets until I have some idea of what I'm doing.
Danny1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2012, 3:26pm   #6876

1 Posts
Joined May 2011

hi my self krishna frm nepal, am a commodity trade since 3 years am always lossing.
so, i read 4 9 18 ema strategy but i didnt know about setting of rsi and cci. stop loss and trailing stop. krishnazee061@gmail.com plz help me.
krishnazee061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2012, 3:55pm   #6877

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnazee061 View Post
hi my self krishna frm nepal, am a commodity trade since 3 years am always lossing.
so, i read 4 9 18 ema strategy but i didnt know about setting of rsi and cci. stop loss and trailing stop. krishnazee061@gmail.com plz help me.
I'm sorry -- I used to do TA instruction, but I just don't have the time. Nothing personal. I suggest you STUDY some good books (I recommended a few in my profile). What you are asking for is covered in classes on TA, too, BUT you need to "test" your own theories about indicators in a paper-trading manner -- HOWEVER, most of trading success/loss is in the head, not an indicator. (Van Tharpe's Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom is another good book.)
BTW -- Ask yourself -- Have YOU developed a good TRADING PLAN? Most who fail have never created, tested, modified, and FOLLOWED a WRITTEN trading plan.
Good luck.
Penny Scalper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2012, 5:45pm   #6878

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2009

Hi, I've been a larker for sometime and the notice at the top of the page finally got my attention and motivated me to make my first post. Happy Trading Ya!
wizhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:36pm   #6879

Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinksofa View Post
Hi to all
I am new to this forum and so far find it difficult to to use .....not even sure how to upload my photo!

I have almost 4 years trading experience now, I am a professional trader and fully qualified technical analyst, you can find my real time trade alerts at my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TraderEmily

Nice to meet you all.

Emily
Welcome to T2W Emily
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:44pm   #6880

8 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Hello people,
I am from Brazil, Rio.
I've been trading in the Brazilian market for almost 4 years.
I trade stocks, options and sometimes future index.
I like using Graphic/Technical Analysis and Covered Call Strategy.
I am reading and learning about the U.K. Stock Market and Forex market also, but not trading so far.
I moved to Edinburgh last December, and I am currently looking for a job as economist, if possible in the Financial Markets.
Clynelish is offline   Reply With Quote