Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by OneMississippi Hello everyone, my name is Ralph Braseth. I'm a Mississippi guy, but now live in Chicago. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 4, 2012, 1:25pm   #6865

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
re: Introduce Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMississippi View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Ralph Braseth. I'm a Mississippi guy, but now live in Chicago. I'm a journalism professor at Loyola University. I know a little about journalism, but I know next to nothing about trading. I'd say I'm a 1.5 on the 10-point scale. I'm here to shut my mouth and listen and learn. I am now officially a student and I like that idea.
HI ralph,im Adrian betfair trader,say hello,anything i could help you with ask away,adrianprotheroe@ymail.com...07905401465..
mclordbouff is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2012, 1:26pm   #6866

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinFX View Post
Hi all,

new member from Germany here, looking forward to learning and contributing.

P.
hi im adrian,betfair trader,adrianprotheroe@ymail.com..07905401465..
mclordbouff is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2012, 6:35pm   #6867

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2009

hi im back after several year left the forum....
joemilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 4:45am   #6868
Joined Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMississippi View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Ralph Braseth. I'm a Mississippi guy, but now live in Chicago. I'm a journalism professor at Loyola University. I know a little about journalism, but I know next to nothing about trading. I'd say I'm a 1.5 on the 10-point scale. I'm here to shut my mouth and listen and learn. I am now officially a student and I like that idea.
Hi there,

Welcome to the group, if you have questions about fx. You leave a message here. Hope to hear from you soon.
CortneyWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 6:13am   #6869

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Hi there, I am new to this community, I trade forex for a few months but I need to learn more, please let me know where I can learn more to enhance my skills
1197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 12:06pm   #6870

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Hello everyone,i am new to this Forum and i like to be the part of it to share my views and problems with you all to have great suggestions.As forums are the best way to share.
Adityaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:34pm   #6871
Joined Mar 2012

Re: FSA Exams - 7 City CISI Principles of Financial Regulation Books, Unit 6 (Level 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am selling the 2012 7CITY Learning CISI FSA modules below ( each seperately or in one package):
CISI - Unit 1 - Financial Regulations - Edition 2012
CISI - Unit 2 - Securities - Edition 2012
CISI - Unit 3 - Derivatives - Edition 2012

I have just passed this exam and wish to sell the books. Included in the pack for each Unit:

1. Study Manual
2. Questions & Answers ( around 500) + Mocks Exams
3. CD with slides/courses + Mocks Exams
4. Booklet summary of the courses

All the materials are in excellent condition (almost new).
Can sell each unit seperately or the three in a package.
Please contact me if interested or if you have any questions at saderalexandre@gmail.com
Thank you.
A.S
saderalexandre is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:54am   #6872

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Hi everyone,

I am here to to learn as much as possible from reading posts from experienced traders. I want to improve my skills and confidence as a trader over time.
Danny1969 is offline   Reply With Quote