Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello everyone. I am in the US, Texas and trade forex. I have noticed that the Eur$ has since 2009 ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 24, 2012, 6:04am   #6833

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
re: Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone. I am in the US, Texas and trade forex. I have noticed that the Eur$ has since 2009 traded back and paused forming a "b" wave in the same general area. I asked why and ended up here. Hope our studies will give me the answer to that question.

Good Luck.
Aerocom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 10:17am   #6834
Joined Jan 2012
Re: HELLO THERE !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirabel111 View Post
i am a loving lady nice good looking and very attractive i love reading and cooking looking for long term relationship
Can you send me a photo to see how you look and how attractive are you !!
FC
Bob50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 12:07pm   #6835
Joined Feb 2012

Hi Everyone!

I am from India, trading only Indices Futures for more than 3 years. I have developed a discretionary system for entry, exit and SLs based on Cam Pivots and a unique set of Time elements. I am fairly successful in indian index futures using the technique and trying the same on SPX.

I have gone through big ups and downs in the last 10 years where i have even dropped the idea of trading for a living. But passion brings me back here and now i am getting to understand why. Was a big trend follower who got trumped many times by juniors in prediction and started the basics of prediction tools like ewt. Now, i use my own system for intra trades, mix trend following and prediction models for positional trades. trading per se is a simple livelihood but made very complex with technology and complex practices by many with vested interests.

i hope to contribute and learn as well from the discussions at trade2win.

Cheers!
MVPt2w is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 3:09pm   #6836

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Hello my people in the house. i am mctayinvestment and i just join this forum.

i need all the support in the house to make me feel at home.
i need support on how to improve my trading skills.

i need support on how to trade on Betonmarkets especially Luck 10 digits. any secret behinde it would be appreciated.

i want to learn about trading stock, commodity, options and other financial stuffs.
i would appreciate all asistance in this regards.

i hope you welcome me.

thanks

any useful materials would be welcome too.
i must say that i am humble and approachable. so be free with me.
mctayinvestment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 4:34pm   #6837

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Hello all,

One of our subscribers mentioned Trade2Win awhile back. I have been trolling until now to get a feel for the community. Seems like a lively forum covering all aspects of trading; a worthwhile place to contribute. Looking forward to helping out in the options forum whenever possible.

-k
Enjoy The Markets is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 12:29am   #6838

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Hi everyone:

I'm a single father of one seven-year-old boy, writing from NYC. I'm an actor -- talk about a tough business! It's time for a career change, but I'm taking this trading stuff VERY SLOWLY indeed. I need to be serious and pragmatic and careful about it. I'll be reading FAQs until my eyes fall out before I dare post a single question!

Can't wait to learn more. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all!
wakeuptimetodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 4:28pm   #6839

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2011

Hello everybody, let's LinSanity !!
iCEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2012, 5:46am   #6840

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2004

Hello all