Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi I am a currency/stock trader. I ve been trading live using Gann for 2 years now. Looking always to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 4, 2018, 2:46am   #11536

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hi

I am a currency/stock trader. I ve been trading live using Gann for 2 years now. Looking always to improve my method and learn new ideas.

I have discovered new things along the way which it was not in books/videos. For all non-believers I am here to tell you swing trading using Gann's discoveries will catapult your trading to new levels as well as your trading account. Gann was right.
JOS4X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2018, 2:56pm   #11537

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hello i am newbie here
JustinJack is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2018, 9:13am   #11538

Joined Jun 2017
Hi All,

Sign up to this t2w but was never active. Now I have some time free, thought that I should post something. I mainly trade the FTSE, ASX and SPY, mainly statistic base trading and also price action. Been trading for about two years, currently researching a couple more strategies like Bollinger band to trade the Bund and Ichimoku for ASX Shares.

I like to share Idea and concepts.

Like to hear from you
2onesself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2018, 10:57am   #11539

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
hello guys i am newbie here please welcome.
JustinJack is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2018, 7:56pm   #11540

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hello from central coast Calif

Hello.
10 years ago I day traded casually for about 2 years. I did ok ended up in the black but had to get back to my normal job. I'm about 5-10 years from retiring from a state job that will leave me with a nice monthly pension at which time I want to trade full time, probably as a day trader.
From then until now I plan on creating some short and long term goals and developing a strategy for my trading. I plan on using a virtual platform with a screener for about 6 months of swing trading. After the 6 months I'm hoping to have established a system and will start real swing trading in the mornings before work. From there until I leave my job I'm hoping my system will evolve to become my new full time job.

So I'm hoping to visit here frequently to learn a few things, keep my ears on the current buzz and make some new trader friends and acquaintances.

Hello and thank you
Brandon
Old Oct 7, 2018, 4:21pm   #11541

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Greetings,

Thanks for all the info, these boards have been a fantastic starting point for the trading journey. Looking forward to contributing!
BasicChannel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2018, 7:42am   #11542

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Hello,

I am an amateur trader, I tried different security types like ETF, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies. I lost my first investment doing stupid stuff and not knowing much about the industries then I started learning, I read a few books, I liked a lot the Market Wizards series. My background is IT so I am looking to get an edge using technology.
ubeticall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2018, 10:02pm   #11543

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have been using T2W for a while now so thought it was time i became a member. I have been trading for about 10 years and the last 2 years full time i started from stocks to Forex and now futures i trade e minis NQ, SP500, Futures FX But now i only trade Euro Bund FGBL and Crude Oil CL i really like FGBL its a great market to day trade would be great to hear from anyone who trades this as well. Thanks Andy
pollardtrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2018, 5:22pm   #11544

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hello everyone! This is my first post, albeit, I've been a part-time trader for over 20 years. I'm glad to find this trading forum. It's lonely out there without it.
KBoy116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2018, 11:09am   #11545

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hi
myfristforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2018, 12:23pm   #11546

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hi everyone,...
It's really nice to be in-here!
I'm a newbie and I open to learning.
Pero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2018, 4:39pm   #11547

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hello guys,
I have been trading for 3 years without any success so far. Hope to change the trend.
Maverick_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2018, 8:40am   #11548

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
hey everyone have you people used option pain and skewness theories for trading in options??
iamsachinratawa is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2018, 4:41pm   #11549
Joined Oct 2018
Hello all. i'm a new member and an old trader
williamdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2018, 7:52pm   #11550

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Hi all, I am brand new to trading, in fact I haven't even traded yet.Just lost £8000 to a scam called RNBinance. (Google them, but for gods sake don't put any money in) Still sick as a pig and struggling to trust people again. I am taking a serious look at 'Trendsignal'. I am a 60 year old builder that is trying to retire but I still need an income and TS looks good although very confusing at this moment in time. Can I, without a full time commitment, but willing to learn, earn and withdraw an extra £1,000 per week from this spread betting system. Apparently it is a tax free way to earn money aswell??. Any
advice would be very welcome.
rayclayton123 is offline   Reply With Quote